Feature Creep / Graphic Adventures tools

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi, this is my first time here. I don't even own a copy of GameGuru yet. I'm Cuban and I don't have credit card or an a ccount to buy from Steam. I'm hoping a nephew I have in Canada buy it for me.
Anyway, my interest are Graphic Adventures, I made 4 of them using AGS, BUT I'd love to make one with better graphics, with 3d, and GameGuru looks perfect because it has models and stuff and I'm more o a writer than a modeller.
My suggestion would be to think of the huge market of developers GameGuru can have if it had options and developing tools aimed at creating adventure games.
Many good developers have the story and the puzzles but they lack the technical skills to craft a good looking game, or code it. With a game engine easing all that part, having an easy to use interface and the possibility of having models and stuff to use, GameGuru could become the engine of choice for Adventure Games wanna-be developers.
Imagine something like the Sims 4, you can create everything visually from character to backgrounds and all that remains is the possibility of adding your own variables, puzzles, inventory items and mechanics.
I hope you understand what I mean.
Thanks
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 00:11:35
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 00:11:35