Product Chat / Staff Weapon Problem

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2016 08:54
HI all Im trying to change The Wizzards default Staff Weapon to another one, so last night I get the model finally work and fit with the hand that hangs it but the problem is that every time I shoot I end killing my self so my objective is to fix this and remove the fire to make it a melee gun

is this possible?

can you explain me how to fix this issue and not to shoot my self anymore?

I will attach an image of what I did to make it more easier to understand
I know you people have more threads about changing tpv characters but no one talks about the gun only firespot but i get lost with the things you talk sorry...

I know a little bit about modelling, and texturing but not to much about animations so please can you explain it for a 5 years old intelligence?

[img]null[/img]

Thank you so much

Attachments

Login to view attachments
PM
LeeBamber
TGC Lead Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jun 2016 18:57 Edited at: 6th Jun 2016 18:58
I like the club Wizard Send me your entity / model / etc files for this new creation and I will see if I can get him 'not firing' fireballs and get closer to your ideal for a melee third person character. My direct email address is: lee@thegamecreators.com
PC SPECS: Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit, Intel Core i7-5930K (PASSMARK:13645), NVIDIA Geforce GTX 980 GPU (PASSMARK:9762) , 32GB RAM

Dev911
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jun 2016 09:18
Quote: "I like the club Wizard Send me your entity / model / etc files for this new creation and I will see if I can get him 'not firing' fireballs and get closer to your ideal for a melee third person character. My direct email address is: lee@thegamecreators.com"

Thank you Mr. Lee I'm at work now but as soon as possible I will send you the files by email.
PM
LeeBamber
TGC Lead Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jun 2016 00:58
Got the files now, thanks for those. I will take a closer look at this for V1.14 for anything quick I can do and go into it fully and thoroughly when I do the AI stuff which comes immediately after the EBE work.
PC SPECS: Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit, Intel Core i7-5930K (PASSMARK:13645), NVIDIA Geforce GTX 980 GPU (PASSMARK:9762) , 32GB RAM

Dev911
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jun 2016 07:00
Quote: "Got the files now, thanks for those. I will take a closer look at this for V1.14 for anything quick I can do and go into it fully and thoroughly when I do the AI stuff which comes immediately after the EBE work."

Thank you Lee I'll be working hard in my level design while I'm waiting for these amazing features...

Thanks for the support.
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-06-26 08:19:02
Your offset time is: 2024-06-26 08:19:02