User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 4th Jun 2016 02:14 Edited at: 3rd Jul 2016 03:38
The Orb
And
The Demon

In Development : By Cryptweaver
aston00rick@gmail.com

Velidera, A beautiful elven maiden betrayed her people and warned Braerick of the power that rests within the secred chamber under the Elven city. He could not resist and broke his oath and friendship to the elves. Braerick, the king of Foshmere became mad and thirsted for power. He gathered all the knights in his kingdom and marched to war upon the Elven city of Nimbreiell. After 2 years the battle was over, the elves were defeated and the Elven city taken. Most elves were slain, but there were some that fled west to the land of Vol'tirnith to later become known as the Elven lords of the 6. King Braerick entered the sacred chamber with Velidera at his side. He fell to his knees in awww of what his eyes beheld. There, floating above the reached out open hand of the statue of an ancient elven king was an illuminating orb that pulsed with so much energy. Braerick stood and took a step toward the orb and started to reach for it. At that moment, Braerick grasped at his throat and gurgling, fell to his death in a pool of blood. Velidera looked upon him and grinned for her plan had worked. She took the orb and began to run out of the chamber. As she stepped outside she leaped into the air and her true form was revealed. Laughing she opened her wings and flew off into the night as the sky began to bleed red . Will Velidera be destroyed and the orb recovered to protect the lands or will Velidera bring darkness and ruin to all that we love?

All feedback welcome Thank you
Wishing you all the best.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
cryptweaver
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 4th Jun 2016 02:18 Edited at: 23rd Jun 2016 20:05
Here are a few screen shots

Attachments

cryptweaver
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 4th Jun 2016 02:27
Here are a few more Sorry. I just learned how to do this so im going crazy with it

Attachments

cryptweaver
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 4th Jun 2016 15:48 Edited at: 23rd Jun 2016 20:43
Here are a few screenshots of some dungeon interiors. Feedback welcome

Attachments

cryptweaver
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 4th Jun 2016 15:56
Here are a few shots of one of my newer dungeons, hope ya like

Attachments

cryptweaver
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 4th Jun 2016 16:03
Here are a few shots of some ancient ruins long ago occupied by the Elven lords of the 6

Attachments

Baumgard
Years of Service
User Offline
Looks nice Wish i could design like this
PM
Mariokiki
Years of Service
User Offline
@cryptweaver,

Nice dungeon scenery !

Where did you find the lava scenery ? I look for the same to create some "hazardous areas" in my test level...

I thought to use some animated decals for them...

Thanks !
PM
Wolf
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2016 17:38
Staggering amount of fantasy projects on here!! Back in FPSC most titles where horror or zombie related. Now the creator ships with everything you need for a zombie setting and tons of fantasy projects are being made. All the better in my opinion.

This looks like a pretty good start you can improve upon. Nice to see some of my media put to good use

-Wolf
"When I contradict myself, I am telling the truth"
"absurdity has become necessity"
cryptweaver
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 5th Jun 2016 17:51
Thanx much guys for the feedback, I appreciate it Mariokiki, the lava is part of the cartoon Easter pack Just place the lava down and mess with the terrain around the edges to make it look good and natural. And wolf, your art is inspiring, and i thank you for your kindness.
Mariokiki
Years of Service
User Offline
Bouhh (crying!)
I don't have the Easter pack !!!
I gues it's too late to have it anymore...

Thanks anyway Cryptweaver !
PM
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Great work ... Love the caves ..
The only person ever to get all his work done by "Friday" was Robinson Crusoe..
PM
cryptweaver
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 19th Jun 2016 22:11
Hello everyone, story and more screenshots coming soon. Been busy working on characters. I wanted to show a few that will populate the lands of Ce'wendia. Thank you for any feedback. Take care all

Attachments

cryptweaver
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 23rd Jun 2016 06:34 Edited at: 23rd Jun 2016 20:55
Hello all,
Thought I would post a few shots of Kalm, a small farming village that is often terrorized by the near by ogres and bandits. Feedback welcome. Thank you

Attachments

cryptweaver
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 23rd Jun 2016 06:42 Edited at: 23rd Jun 2016 21:33
Hello all,
Here are a few screen shots of Fort Delmar. Occupied by the Knights of Old, Those who follow the old ways. Feedback welcome

Attachments

cryptweaver
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 29th Jun 2016 02:23
Hello everyone. I have been working on the interior of The Tower of Sulis. It is a challenge to get it the way I see it in my head lol but it is comeing together. I Still have a bit of work to do as far as the props and such to fill the rooms and so forth. I also need to work on the lighting a bit more. There will be traps and all sorts of goodies for the brave adventurer who finds the way to enter. Here are a few screen shots untill I get more done.

Attachments

cryptweaver
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 29th Jun 2016 02:30
Hello everyone. Here are a few screen shots of the secret sewers under the city of Greyhelm. The great city is now under control by Sulis the necromancer and his army of the tainted. The only way to get into the city is by means of the sewers. Hope ya like and all feedback welcome Thank you

Attachments

Wolf
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jun 2016 10:52
Hello!

I really like how this progresses You composition is good and those levels can really become something impressive, however, what is hindering your game is your lighting or better yet: the lack of lighting.

You are also working very fast which is a nice plus

https://forum.game-guru.com/attachment/9516

Nice textures on those walls man!

If you need help with anything in terms of how to use the lightmapper (I know its a bit odd at first) you can always contact me.

Happy developing!

-Wolf

"When I contradict myself, I am telling the truth"
"absurdity has become necessity"
cryptweaver
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 29th Jun 2016 23:45
Hello wolf, many many thanks I appreciate the feedback, thank you. I do agree with the lighting. I haven't messed with that at all yet so if you have any tips or tricks I would love to hear them lol And btw, your game seems to be turning out very nice. Great work. As I said before, you do inspire. Thank you
cryptweaver
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 6th Jul 2016 00:18
Hello all
Been working on another dungeon that lies below Foshmere Castle and houses the Castle Prison. All feedback welcome. Thank you!

Attachments

cryptweaver
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 17th Jul 2016 03:43
Hello guys In my first post I said that some models will be switched out or redone. That went for the castle town as seen in some of my first screenshots. I have been working on redoing that castle with a much better version and a surrounding city. This Is the Castle city of Foshmere. I am much happier with this city and have attached some screenshots . I will be working on props for the world and interiors next as well as lighting. It is coming along nicely and I Would really appreciate any feedback and opinions of the new Foshmere castle city Thank you .

Attachments

JackalHead
Years of Service
User Offline
Looks good, but you need normal and spec maps. Ya and lighting.
"So let it be written; so let it be done."
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 03:45:40
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 03:45:40