Free Models and Media / [LOCKED] Sound effect maker

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi, guys!

My name is Victor and I am a professional Sound Designer. I've been working in the gaming industry for over 5 years. Last year, our team started a new sound effect creation service http://diforb.com/

On our website, you can find a large amount of free sound effects – gunshots, explosions, and sounds of different animals. Also, we offer lots of other ones that are perfectly suitable for games of any genres. Our service can be helpful for indie game developers as it allows to select and adjust desired sound effects effortlessly.

We'd like to create a very popular and useful service that could help game developers create sound effects of a high quality. Diforb is working in beta mode, for now, so we'd be grateful for any bits of advice and feedback.
PM
Johno 15
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th May 2016 20:51
Hi & thanks so much, I'll take a look at this when I get home but I have a feeling it's going to be VERY useful indeed..

Cheers: John
'Judge a man not by his answers. But by his questions.'
Pirate Myke
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th May 2016 06:13
Yes I am going to have to lock this one I feel. as I visited your link and cant see anything unless I sign up with an account.

Just don't seem right with the time and the 30 links it took to call up the site home page, just to have to give you info to see what you offer.

Sorry Locking this thread as an advertisement until proven other wise.

Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz, 2400 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s), 8gb RAM, Nvidia gtx660, Windows 7 Pro 64bit, Screen resolution 1680 x 1050.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 13:26:37
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 13:26:37