Product Chat / Script / video query...can you help please

Author
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th May 2016 17:39
1. Is there away to hide the cursor when you pick up a weapon as we don't have these in real life.
2. Also can I alter the angle of the bow as it should be more upright when used 0 to 30 degrees and stay in that position for maybe 2 seconds after it is shot.
I have put this here as I think 1 may be script and 2 may be video frame related. But I am not sure, so could somebody point me in the right direction so that I can have a go at changing these items in my game.
I don't really want somebody to fix it (yet) or I will not learn, I need to have a go first.
THANKS
PM
LeeBamber
TGC Lead Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th May 2016 21:23
1. You can cut and paste one of the guns in gamecore and then change the crosshair image to have zero alpha. That will make it disappear for you. There is no crosshair on/off at this time however.

2. You can adjust the model orientation of the gun you chose to edit (the bow) but it would require importing the X file into a 3D modeller, adjusting the pitch, then exporting it out again in a format that is still compatible with GameGuru. None of that super easy, but would create the effect you are after.

The good news is that the weapon system will eventually be externalized as a LUA script which means you will have total control of every aspect, and making these custom changes will be a natural and easier process than amending 3D models and textures.
PC SPECS: Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit, Intel Core i7-5930K (PASSMARK:13645), NVIDIA Geforce GTX 980 GPU (PASSMARK:9762) , 32GB RAM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-06-26 07:58:46
Your offset time is: 2024-06-26 07:58:46