Third Party Tools / Audio Converter

Author
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: The Game
Posted: 5th May 2016 08:18 Edited at: 5th May 2016 08:19
For hose of you who would like to bring your own music and audio files into GaeGuru, this months issue of PC Shopper (issue 340) is giving away a free copy of SuperEasy Audio Converter 3.

I haven't tried it yet, but the blurb for it is:

Quote: "SuperEasy Audio Converter is a versatile suite for downloading, ripping, extracting, converting, and saving audio files into the formats you need.

The program can import audio and video files in all the main common audio formats, open CD's and DVD's, or download videos from YouTube, Clipfish, or Metcafe.

Simple editing tools enable you to save audio in AAC, MP3, OGG, WAV, or WMA, with your own custom sample bit rate and channel settings.

The well designed interface keeps everything very simple and straightforward. There's no poking around in menus or multi-tabbed dialog boxes to try something: just about every function and its feature is available in a couple of clicks, at most.
When you're ready to convert your files into your chosen format, simply click Start and SuperEasy Audio Convertor quickly processes your files in turn, saving the audio to your chosen folder - all you have to do is watch.
"

i7, NV960 4GB, 16GB memory, 2x 4TB Hybrid, Win10.
i5 , AMD 6770 1GB, 8GB memory, 512GB Generic SATAIII + 2TB Seagate Baracuda SATAIII, Win7.
i3, Radeon integrated graphics, 4GB memory, 512gB Generic SATAII, Win8.1.
Q6600, Intel integrated graphics, 2GB memory, 180GB Generic SATAII, WinXP.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 13:56:46
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 13:56:46