Free Models and Media / tridinaut weapons pack

Author
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2016 22:05 Edited at: 6th May 2016 23:10
Ok well here they are ive scaled them up and converted them over to use for GG although they may need to be reimported to size them correctly if you fancy having a go I also have both modern weapons packs and or the links to the original site where they came from but I wont post the links unless I'm allowed to do so. I in no way claim that these models we're made by myself I just bought the packs around 2010 and have recently read up that they were released to the public for free use (commercial or private) Tridinaut.com no longer exists and these are now hard to find especially the medieval pack. so have a play and please if you use them mention the original creator. When I get chance I will adjust them to make them a more accurate size but ive mainly posted them for the advanced modellers to maybe rig for use. enjoy p.s I do also have the orginal .3ds files if required. EDIT sry guys ive took these down until i get some more info

Attachments

Login to view attachments
reyandekcire
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks for the upload.
PM
Belidos
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: The Game
Posted: 8th May 2016 16:42
I don't see any downloads ...

i7, NV960 4GB, 16GB memory, 2x 4TB Hybrid, Win10.
i5 , AMD 6770 1GB, 8GB memory, 512GB Generic SATAIII + 2TB Seagate Baracuda SATAIII, Win7.
i3, Radeon integrated graphics, 4GB memory, 512gB Generic SATAII, Win8.1.
Q6600, Intel integrated graphics, 2GB memory, 180GB Generic SATAII, WinXP.
Pirate Myke
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th May 2016 18:41
The downloads were removed do to the licensing. It is being researched more for distribution purposes.
The license from the original models stated no transfer between users.

From Op's original edited post:
Quote: "
EDIT sry guys ive took these down until i get some more info
"
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz, 2400 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s), 8gb RAM, Nvidia gtx660, Windows 7 Pro 64bit, Screen resolution 1680 x 1050.

Honkeyboy
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th May 2016 17:25
Yeah sorry guys until i find the licence that states free for commercial use i have to take them down, it does state that they were opened up to the public on a forum post but because the website was taken down in around 2013 i may have to do some searching to find it, but as soon as i do i will get Myke to check it over and see what goes
UndeadJoe
Reviewed GameGuru on Steam
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th May 2016 19:22
Quote: "Yeah sorry guys until i find the licence that states free for commercial use i have to take them down, it does state that they were opened up to the public on a forum post but because the website was taken down in around 2013 i may have to do some searching to find it, but as soon as i do i will get Myke to check it over and see what goes"

try opening the website in the wayback machine. There may be a backup of it if it had enough traffic and it happened to get cached by them.
Worth a try. I would have looked, but I didn't know which site it was.
USE THIS LINK then type or paste in the address of the original site and click "browse history."
Worth a shoot. If the page is backed up, you can link to the backup.
Read a Free Preview of my new Zombie Apocalypse Thriller, Requiem for Humanity (Last Days: Book One)
Honkeyboy
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th May 2016 20:45
Sry Undeadjoe just caught the post its was from Torques website which is now open source couldnt find the licence they was on about and i only have the original heres the link m8 if you find anything of use to us let me know and i'll re ask if its ok to post, but the model packs are on it except the medieval one which i have as i bought it.
https://www.garagegames.com/community/forums/viewthread/75608
UndeadJoe
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th May 2016 11:04
I saw a post on there with people asking why it was being released as free but still kept on sale in the gamegarage store, but that's not official, just conversation. I could poke around on there when I get some time. figured that link might help, because it shows old cached versions of websites, but I didn't find the info on the Tridinaut site.

w/o knowing around when a post was made, looking for a cached copy of something that may have been taken down since is like looking for a needle in a haystack. Do you have a Timeline for when you saw something on game Garage?
Read a Free Preview of my new Zombie Apocalypse Thriller, Requiem for Humanity (Last Days: Book One)
Honkeyboy
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th May 2016 18:19
tbh as i said i bought them along time ago bout 2010 and was just checking my disks for models etc, i used to use torque alot and was browsing and spotted that, i think the model creator is still about so if we can find him we could just ask
UndeadJoe
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th May 2016 06:24
Quote: "tbh as i said i bought them along time ago bout 2010 and was just checking my disks for models etc, i used to use torque alot and was browsing and spotted that, i think the model creator is still about so if we can find him we could just ask
"

Oh, I misunderstood a previous comment to mean that you had seen something saying that they had been made open source to the public or something. That's what I meant to search for a cache copy of. Understood.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 23:50:53
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 23:50:53