Free Models and Media / Free RPG Style Coins

Author
Reviewed GameGuru on Steam
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Apr 2016 10:45 Edited at: 24th Apr 2016 23:15
(Update) I made a second version that was a bit bigger, making them about the size of pirate doubloons so they look more like gold treasure coins. I also took out the pickup script since it was useless and would be replaced by a money pickup one anyway. The second one is just using the default script, so it's just a basic prop.

Please do give feedback. I'm just starting to share models, and I'm not that experienced. I want to get better. I appreciate any help I can get.

(Original post)---
I was inspired by seeing that someone had done a script that made random loot drops when a toon was killed. Also people are making money system stuff with the rpg scripts, so I wanted a generic looking coin drop.

I don't know of a script to go with it for now. It just has the default pickup script selected.

If someone has a lua script that they know about for money, let me know please, or link to it so people can use it with this.

(Update) There is a script by Acid in the shop for 2 bucks for money pickup that adds a money system to your game.
It's my first GG model so let me know if there are problems. Any help would be appreciated. I wanted to give something back.
There are some textures included. The coins are too small for them to really show, but you can re-size them if you wish.

Use this as you will for commercial or otherwise of course.

Thanks to all who have provided models. I will try to get better and make more stuff to share as I can.

Here it is. <--- first link
Slightly bigger version from second pic <---Second link
Use for whatever, commercial or otherwise. Should go without saying, but just don't sell the model separately or claim you made it. And if you credit me, I would think that was awesome.
Read a Free Preview of my new Zombie Apocalypse Thriller, Requiem for Humanity (Last Days: Book One)

Attachments

Login to view attachments

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 20:09:08
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 20:09:08