Feature Creep / FPSC Features

Author
Reviewed GameGuru on Steam
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Mar 2016 03:23
Hello. Today I want to talk about some feature that were in FPSC that would go in well in GG, and also a few of my own.

1. Being able to give NPC's any weapons was a good feature that I think would be good in GG

2. Some NPC's in FPSC were great. Example, the soldiers in Pack 1 would fit perfectly in GG, the crawling zombies could also be a great help.

3. Grid editing was great, but I do not know if it is in GG or not.

4. If one enemy fires, it should alert other hostiles, and maybe if you fire it could alert others.

5. Stealth is a must have for a game engine, especially GG.

6. Weather effects, things like rain, snow, etc.

7. A better damage system could work. Maybe you could bleed out, if you get shot in the leg you could move slower.

8. Armor could help, but I could live without it.

9. Less impact on guns. I will shoot an enemy, and they will fly across the map.

10. Something like Dying Light, or MGS5. If you go up to an enemy and aim, they could either surrender, and drop their weapons, or they will try and kill you.

Thank you for reading, and if you have any questions, please let me know. Goodbye everyone.
PM
Teabone
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Apr 2016 01:49
Quote: "9. Less impact on guns. I will shoot an enemy, and they will fly across the map."

I have noticed this too and reported it several times. Still seems to be an issue within the game. Although it is possible to fix ourselves I think that each stock item should be reviewed so the correct forces are applied.
Twitter - Teabone3 | Youtube - Teabone3 | Twitch - Teabone3

i7 -2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz - Windows 7 - 8GB RAM - Nivida GeForce GT 740

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 11:51:12
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 11:51:12