3rd Party Models/Media Chat / step by step how to create weapon with animation from blender and import it into gameguru with animation

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi i dont know if this is the right place to post this question but i really want to know how do you create a weapon with and animation in blender and import it into gameguru and be able to use it in your own game. I would be really gratefull if any one can give a step by step instructions on how to do this then i would be really gratefull. thanks
PM
Pirate Myke
Forum Support
Years of Service
Recently Online
Posted: 24th Mar 2016 16:03

You will need to learn how to model, rig, and texture and animate in Blender, before you will be able to import anything into any engine.

There is no step by step for Game Guru till your have your model ready in the first place.
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz, 2400 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s), 8gb RAM, Nvidia gtx660, Windows 7 Pro 64bit, Screen resolution 1680 x 1050.

Wolf
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Mar 2016 17:48
Hey there.

Here you find a tutorial on how to make a basic gun in Blender. LINK

And here you will find a rigging tutorial by FPSC veteran Ben: LINK
(its for FPSCreator but works the same in game guru).

This allows you to rig your gun to existing gun animations in guru which makes the import easier.

You can also animate and model your own gun to your own set of hands but that is even more work and even harder to do.

-Wolf
"When I contradict myself, I am telling the truth"
"absurdity has become necessity"
roandoom
Years of Service
User Offline
thx for the help i will learn the rest of the things i need . I know so far the basics of modeling and the basics of animations and texturing. I will still need to learn how to rig and to learn a bit more about the other stuff. Thx for your fast replies I really appriate it
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-28 23:58:34
Your offset time is: 2024-09-28 23:58:34