3rd Party Models/Media Chat / Model inside of a model :)

Author
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Mar 2016 22:41 Edited at: 19th Mar 2016 23:22
Hi all ive been working on a player ship and was having issues with huds (they don't stay still in a vehicle for a start lol) also when I enter a ship ive modelled, you never seem to get the right view as its always player height vs scale etc etc = no workie so I got to thinking what if I model the cockpit and shove it inside the main model itself, so I set off to have a bash and the results were quite amusing, heres a vid of how it turns out, excuse the poor modelling of the cockpit its was purely to test it I also took the opportunity to show the docking and interior of the battleship on the level ( its hidden inside a planet ) ive also hidden all the space station interiors inside the planets (which are dockable as well as in you can land on the planet surface) kinda funny what you think up when you need to hide stuff my intention is to have traders on the ships to buy sell items which you then can take to other systems and buy sell to make a profit yes very freelancer ....love that game just need guns on my ship !!!!! lol

granada
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Mar 2016 14:11
Thought that looked really cool,keep working on this

Dave
PM
Honkeyboy
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline