3rd Party Models/Media Chat / One more trap to go with the set

Author
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Feb 2016 16:47 Edited at: 21st Feb 2016 16:51
This trap is up to you as you build up the tiles you decide which are safe to walk and which are not. All you have to do is set the name of the path tile to safe and your character will be able to walk it. If on the other hand you stray from the 'safe' path you will get hurt. It is up to you to decide if it is worth it.

Here is a video for you to have a look at:

You can make this trap as big or as small as you like, you have 16 tiles that can be set as safe or not to place around.
HP Pavilion Laptop, AMD A8-4555M APU with Radeon(tm) Graphics HD Graphics 1.6GHz, 8GB Memory, 64 Bit Operating System (Windows 10), 1 TB Hard Drive.

I've got something to say - It's better to burn out than fade away.
OldPMan
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Feb 2016 19:42 Edited at: 21st Feb 2016 19:56
O ! Another cool idea! Excellent!

And it is possible to do so would only need to step on certain tiles, so that others considered a mistake, for example, and the door opened with the correct order or number of the pressed tiles? (Well, it is. Just a question. I'm not good at Lua scripts.).
The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
TazMan
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Feb 2016 10:40
Well OldPMan I did have a few ideas for these tiles and once they are in the store either I or others will be able to put a new script in to fit the purpose. There are probably even a script or two that can be adapted for this already.
HP Pavilion Laptop, AMD A8-4555M APU with Radeon(tm) Graphics HD Graphics 1.6GHz, 8GB Memory, 64 Bit Operating System (Windows 10), 1 TB Hard Drive.

TazMan
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Feb 2016 14:06
In the store today.
These can be bought individualy or as a pack for a large saving, The way to set the tiles to aa path is to set the name of those tiles in the properties to 'safe', once this is done if the player then walks off the path they have 3 seconds to get off or they will loose 30 health points. You could place things on the tiles that are off the path that might tempt them.

Here is a link to the store pack for you to have a look:
https://en.tgcstore.net/pack/10747

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-06-17 15:47:59
Your offset time is: 2024-06-17 15:47:59