Hello everyone !
Forgive me for my English; I translate all text with Google Translate.
I present here one of our commercial projects: Mars Explorer 2033
. It will be available on Steam few months.
It is being developed by professionals 5 people.
Name game (FR): Mars 2033 Explorer
Name game (US, if one day we broadcast the English): March 2033 Explorer
Game Type: Exploration and action to "FPS" on Mars
History: The first colonization of Mars that will not happen as planned ...
Future selling price: 5 EUR (EU) ~ 5,5$ (US) ~ 3,8 £ (EN)
Language: French (sorry I do not speak English ... I hope one day translate the game and publish an update of it ^^)
Stage of development:
Currently we are at 50%.
Every object, every visual and decorations is studied with care.
The player will be accompanied all along its way by an artificial intelligence (Dana), which will help him in his missions.
For each level every detail, every aspect of the game and the configuration is adapted and set to work perfectly; we work 6 hours a day 5 people to create a real little realistic play.
All knowledge on Mars are met: gravity, temperature, lighting effects. We wanted to make the most realistic with GameGuru.
Some effects were entirely designed by our team for a realistic:
- GameGuru (
- DynaEngine: an engine lightmapping C ++ / ASM rendering real time (Engine completely designed by our company since 2006)
- MarsBox: a realistic sandstorm effect designed 8K (I have provided free on the forum)
- Shader RGB Red Reflect: a more realistic light scattering shader (based NVidia Free Shader)
The greater part of the decorations come from the packages purchased in the Store GameGuru some other objects were designed with "Google Sketchup" and the textures and effects have been recreated with "Paint .NET" (equivalent to Photoshop but free).
- Animer (TGC)
- Audacity (sound and music)
- Voxygen (under license negotiation....)
- The music of Eric Matyas (I will soon contact for a nagocier ^^ digital broadcasting law, to avoid paying $ 30 X 15 music ...... OUCH ^^)
- Cinema 4D (for 3D cutscenes which rendered must be ultra-precise)
- Crebat Pro (rapid 3D creation software designed by our team, available on the forums)
- Action! (Mirillis) for future cinematic videos and screenshots of the game
- TimeLine Editor Pro FX (effects decals for 4K and 8K by 60 to 120 fps)
In terms of the game I unfortunately do not have to provide video presentation.
By cons I propose a series of images of the game
Also take into account that it currently lacks the following elements:
- DirectX 11
- Saving and loading parts
- Driving the vehicle (rover)
I hope this project will interest you
And I especially hope to one day translate entirely in English ^^
Thank you all for reading this and I wish you a very good day (night?)
Big thank you to TheGameCreators for this fabulous software (GameGuru)!
All feedback is welcome !
French Company based in France (Rouen)
SIRET : 817 727 357 00011
AlgoStep Company - Software development and 3D video games since 2006
If it's in the game, it's in the game !