Multiplayer / Multiplayer contest

Author
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jan 2016 04:50 Edited at: 19th Jan 2016 05:03
So I am thinking I want to a multiplayer contest with leader board for a month starting in February, with my days off work the schedule I would want to run is as such: games would run from GMT+8(Western Australia time).... 9am to 10am with any round started before 10am counting regardless of finishing time, would run matches on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday dates as follows:

round 1,2,3
Monday the 1st
Tuesday the 2nd
Wednesday the 3rd

Rounds 4,5,6
Monday the 15th
Tuesday the 16th
Wednesday the 17th

The winner (person with most kills at the end of the month), will get a free ready to use game guru model. Who knows if we get plenty of players and this grows we may be able to get some of the really talented store artist to donate a model to be the prize for the winner but for now I am offering up my Make Shift wooden tower as a prize (still a work in progress but as play tested by myself and PyriteMyke, it makes a great MP asset.

anyway rules would be as follows:

1. Players must respect all other players
2. No cheating and if a glitch is found in a map please report it and do not abuse it
3. No swearing in chat
4. Players do not have to play every match scores tallied at the end
4.1 If this scoring proves too unfair i.e there are people who can always play and not others, then this will be changed to Highest K/D ratio wins
5. Games will run from 9am to 10:00am on the set days, as long as a round starts before 10am, the scores will be counted
6. Maps will be chosen at random from the default list until a suitable fix has been made so all users can play custom maps

NOTE: this is not an Official TGC run competition this is run by me, so no complaints to TGC about this please unless you feel I have treated you unfairly but please come to me first - AuShadow

and aswell as that I have began setting up a website where I would keep the scores up to date here:
https://sites.google.com/site/aushadowguru/home

So let me know what you guys think and if improvements need to be made dont be shy let me know loud and clear
PC Specs: Windows 10 home 64-bit, Amd 7900 3gb DDR5 graphics, 8gb DDR3 Ram, Intel i7 3.4ghz
AuShadow
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jan 2016 03:31
well as this got no interest what so ever it is now cancelled
PC Specs: Windows 10 home 64-bit, Amd 7900 3gb DDR5 graphics, 8gb DDR3 Ram, Intel i7 3.4ghz

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-18 10:03:53
Your offset time is: 2024-04-18 10:03:53