Website/Forum Feedback / Cant upload to image Gallery

Author
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
As title. Cant upload an image to the Image Gallery - server error returned.

Additional Gallery Request/Question : Why is it when viewing the gallery in full screen mode because I like an image and want to view it in full screen it cuts off half of the image so I cant appreciate it and what I want to see at all when much of the best part is to be seen in the lower half of the image which is missing?

The purpose of selecting full screen mode is to see a somewhat larger image without the rest of the browser clutter, not half an image. Images in full screen mode should scale to height not width so we can at least see all of the image chosen to be viewed thus. Most Gallery software and Photo galleries would and should be able to do this and display all of an image in full screen and not display just a portion of an image (with the proviso granted that one may be left with black background left and right of image if not distorted), never seen that anywhere else before. At least that would be my preference as I see no point in viewing the top half or less of an image I want to make the effort to view personally. Can't appreciate peoples work the way it is. Most often I end up looking at the sky and missing the rest - usually the best or most interesting part - when viewing in full screen mode.

System : Advent Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit. Intel(R). i5-2310 CPU @ 2.90GHz. 8.00 GB RAM DDR3. Storage : 1389 GB : 1088 GB Free (1389 GB Total). Graphics : NVIDIA GeForce GT 530. Total Available Graphics Memory : 4095 MB. Dedicated : 1024 MB. Shared : 3071 MB. Direct X10

Teabone
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Dec 2015 11:09
What browser are you using by the way? I'm using Firefox and clicking the Full Screen mode just overrides firefox to display the browser contents in fullscreen mode. Doesn't really cut anything off for me though.
i7 -2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz - Windows 7 - 8GB RAM - Nivida GeForce 420 GT
smallg
Community Leader
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "What browser are you using by the way? I'm using Firefox and clicking the Full Screen mode just overrides firefox to display the browser contents in fullscreen mode. Doesn't really cut anything off for me though"

yh the images dont seem to change (in size or with clipping etc) for me either, it just removes the browser tool bars.
life\'s one big game

windows vista ultimate

i5 @3.3ghz, 4gb ram, AMD R9 200 series , directx 11

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-16 18:45:20
Your offset time is: 2024-04-16 18:45:20