Multiplayer / Is the next version will begin additions and changes for multiplayer?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Oct 2015 07:12 Edited at: 23rd Oct 2015 07:17
I know you do not like to say what will be in the next version so I ask the generality Is the next version will begin additions and changes for multiplayer?
The game I'm working on is based on multiplayer and I do not know if I should wait a month or 2 years (You do not know how hard it is).
I follow this program from 3rd Nov 2013 when I started I did not have a child and now is two years old I know you're working hard but it's hard to wait and not know.

p.s.

in Feature Vote i see Multiplayer but in Result i did not see it??? OMG
PM
smallg
Community Leader
Years of Service
User Offline
it wont be any time soon by the looks of it.
voting list is not set so it's very likely to change order once the top of the list gets worked on - as those voting on those features are technically now free to cast their votes on other features (which should mean a lot of votes) and thus the list will shift order (it's very unlikely everyone will want whatever is next on the list, maybe not so true for the current list but especially not after the first few anyway).

however when multiplayer was initially asked about (and implemented) a lot of people were against it and a lot of users still don't like steam, so multiplayer is certainly a feature with limited support (however as a lot of new users are coming from steam, it's definitely possible the balance has shifted)

long story short, i wouldnt expect any changes for at least 6 months (just a guess though)
life\'s one big game

windows vista ultimate

i5 @3.3ghz, 4gb ram, AMD R9 200 series , directx 11

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 07:39:07
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 07:39:07