Off Topic / Who is the best free community scriptwriter (lua script) and the free models maker for you ?

Author
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Sep 2015 14:58
I ask this because in this community exist only "User of the Month" in forum.
This can also be a suggestion for the "GG's Competitions" rank, and not only for games
So, tell us who is one of the best free community scriptwriter and free models maker for you
Smile today, tomorrow could be worse

http://bestradiolarry.ro/fps/

"The best forum, game software, operating system or web platform, it's that software which can give you most of the features and speed, not just amazing graphics."
smallg
Community Leader
Years of Service
User Offline
i want to say harryweaver but there are lots of very useful models out there and i think Devcore35 has released lots of exceptional decals which are high quality (not really sure this is fair to class along with the models), it's a tough choice because i know little about making models and how long it really takes to create a model for most people is very different so having a "best" is a bit unfair, i certainly appreciate any free model i can use, whoever makes it!

scripting... theyareseven if the rpg system gets released free?
life\'s one big game

windows vista ultimate

i5 @3.3ghz, 4gb ram, geforce gtx460, directx 11
cybernescence
GameGuru Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Cogwheel Chronicles
Posted: 22nd Sep 2015 19:23
Clearly smallg is the community scripting king (or emperor, god, whatever title that means highly unlikely to be ever surpassed ). I've often thought I could probably provide a script for someone who has asked, but 2 minutes later a fully formed amazing script appears from smallg.

For people who are active on this forum - I'll have to call out HarryWever/Dagored for the free models, but so many very generous people in this category - Grobyken, Gtox, DevCore, Granada, Bisella, Disturbing13 and let's not forget PirateMyke ... and also Synchromesh for the hosting of gameguru files ... all of these people are awesome. See, I know I'll have missed someone else who really deserves a mention, sorry in advance.

My top, all time favourite community modeller hero (who seems to rarely frequent this forum) is Cosmic Prophet - not sure if he counts with this 'vote' as I guess, strictly speaking, he made the models for FPSC users . But anyway, honourable mention needed.

Cheers.

Old Larry
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Sep 2015 20:39 Edited at: 22nd Sep 2015 21:05
WOW @cybernescence ! You truly give us a lot of most best free community contributor's names here
I agree about "Clearly smallg is the community free scripting king...etc" .
He never refused me, further more he helped me (and not just me) even when I (or others) didn't need it
For the "Favorited community free modeller" I'm still digging in this forum, in to "Free Models and Media" area...
it's very hard to choose who is the Favorited...
Cheers!
Smile today, tomorrow could be worse

http://bestradiolarry.ro/fps/

"The best forum, game software, operating system or web platform, it's that software which can give you most of the features and speed, not just amazing graphics."
smallg
Community Leader
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Cosmic Prophet"

agreed, his work is top quality too, most of my new scifi game is pretty much his models
life\'s one big game

windows vista ultimate

i5 @3.3ghz, 4gb ram, geforce gtx460, directx 11

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 09:10:32
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 09:10:32