Showcase / =Comet lander=

Author
Game Guru Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Sep 2015 02:03 Edited at: 21st Sep 2015 17:31
In the Arcade style of my youth I made =Comet lander= 1: as a game I would find addictive ...and 2: as a game I would have lost many coins on!

Description: you are an astronaut training to land on a comet...plus the following info below!

=Comet lander= should also be considered an RPG & Simulator.This is the 1st 5 training missions of what I plan to be a series of sequel games involving science & exploration in hopes of creating a game that is both fun and educational for all ages to engage in!Missions to come will involve acquiring rock , meteor and other samples! Conducting experiments and yes maybe even one day finding proof of life!

What I hope makes =Comet lander= unique:
1:There is no Blood or Gore in this game...
2:Low gravity effect...
3:To win this game Failure is not an option...Fail any level and you go back to level-1 and start over again!
4:Jumping/how far you jump and in which direction you jump out of the Drop-ship matters!
5:Fall speed/Weapons range to target/Players range to target & the surface matter...
6:When you do fail remembering your mistakes will help you if you try again....

notes:
I built this game with GameGuru and Windows 10! This game should run fine on most Advanced Windows OS with decent graphics drivers and proper firewall configuration!

Warning:This game dose contain blinking lights ....

I "sHn33Ky" only Develop'd this game and some but not all of it's visual & audio media! All credit belongs to the perspective artist that created the media & software I purchased and used to create this game!

I am always interested in Career opportunities in the Video game industry!

Thank you for playing =Comet lander=!....Feel free to comment/ rate/report issues with this game as you wish!!

Special Thanks to forum members & Mods:
synchromesh
Pirate Myke
Bored of the Rings
The Next
Jerry Tremble
3com
granada
KeithC
Lee Bamber
and all the others that have help'd me with the problems I'v ran into over the last several months....

This game comes pack'd in Vishnu Launcher...

Download upon request here if you don't mind waiting until I can respond appropriately or @ GameJolt.com
http://gamejolt.com/games/comet-lander/92626

Youtube:
Processor: Intel(R) i7-4700MQ CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz Installed memory (RAM): 16.0 GB (15.8 GB usable) System type: 64-bit Operating System,x64-based processor

Start the day by righting your wrongs then end you day right so you don't have to do it again tomorrow ...

sHn33Ky

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-16 19:14:50
Your offset time is: 2024-04-16 19:14:50