Feature Creep / FBX IMPORT

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Please add this to game guru the direct X format is killing production! Honestly why wasn't it implemented during production before launch? It's 2015 and this is still outdated. You had ally ai in fpsx 10 and took it out of game guru. Honestly i'm thinking of paying for a custom version of game guru!!!!!!!!! I need features for my game lol!!!
PM
Noktavian
Years of Service
User Offline
the funniest thing is that this isn't even going to be considered, unless it is on their list of things to do...as I have already asked if multiple foliage types could be usable in each map and was told they may put it on the list. Basic things like that and file sharing are being overlooked, so that the users can create a lot of lights.

have a nice day
So when you said jump, did you mean now
PM
Brovo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Aug 2015 15:41 Edited at: 25th Aug 2015 15:54
I bought this as a hobby program to just mess around with, so wasn't planning the next great game. I work as a 3d modeler and designer in my day job, but really need another model format before this thing can really show what it can do.

Didn't write this bring attention to myself, just think its odd that there is such a limited model format and it's so low on the list of upcoming features that's all.

Thanks
Brovo
PM
Scene Commander
Support Manager
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Aug 2015 17:27 Edited at: 25th Aug 2015 17:29
Quote: "the funniest thing is that this isn't even going to be considered"

This certainly isn't the case. We are a community lead development as most of you are aware and it is up to our end users what features we develop and in what order.

Added support for other 3D formats is not only being considered but is already open to public vote along with many other features, which means it will certainly be added at some point. It is currently 30th on the list, so if this is a much needed feature for you, please vote.

It's important to not confuse something as not being considered for something that the majority of users have asked we make a lower priority than other users may wish.

SC
i7-4770s 3.10ghz - Geforce GTX 650ti
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "the funniest thing is that this isn't even going to be considered, unless it is on their list of things to do..."

Its on the voting board It comes under " Support for other 3D formats"

If you have not voted then vote for it ...
If you have voted but for another feature you can change your vote ...
The only person ever to get all his work done by "Friday" was Robinson Crusoe..
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 05:26:44
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 05:26:44