Showcase / Hellish Nightmare 1.1

Author
Game Guru Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2015 17:25 Edited at: 7th Aug 2015 17:30
Hello

This is a Horror Adventure Game.

So here is my Competition Entry, i had acutally only 2.5 weeks to finish it, but i decided anyway to realese it.

So have fun when playing.

25% of Media and models where made by me. The Other 75% are TGC Models And Gameguru Standart Modelspack, and some buyed Assets, some modified to.

The Game story:

Your Charakter cant remember anything, he awakens in an abandoned city. And dont nows anything.

The only thing he remembers is that, he was on a party with his best friends, and in the other moment he wakes up in this creepy town. So he begins to search a way out.

If you want to find out what happens, then play it. Dont forget to read the Readme.txt in the Download rar

Update: Entry got Updated to V1.1, Sorry there was a problem starting the game, here is the Fixed and Final version.

Only Information Update:

Credits For Music and Sounds:

Youtube- DalePendlebary

Youtube- ThrillShowX

Freesound.org

Incompetech.com

Credits For Free Models:

Lafette and any other free Models that i used.

Credits for Scripts:

Game-guru.com/Forums/ Smallg-Scripts

System Requirements for High Graphic Settings:

System: XP, Vista, 7, 8, Works even on Windows 10 (with compatibility settings On Windows 7, Disable display scaling on high DPI settings, Run as administrator) Tested and Works.
Processor: AMD FX Eight Core or Intel i7,i5.
Memory: 4-8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX,GT series or AMD Radeon R7 or R9 series, 2- 4 GB Video Card
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 900 MB available space

You can Download it from this Link : http://www.mediafire.com/download/dmg5p1ij8mjuzef/Hellish+Nightmare+1.1_Fixed.rar

Link To Contest Site: http://contest.gamedevfort.com/submission/458

Here are some Screenshots:
System Specs: OS - Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1, CPU - AMD FX-8150 Zambezi @ 4.0Ghz, RAM - 8Gb Dual channel DDR3 @ 805Mhz, GFX Card - 2048MB Sapphire Radeon R7 265 Dual-X -GPU Clock @ 1050 Mhz

Attachments

Login to view attachments
PM
Shadow man
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2015 23:26
Nice creepy atmosphere in this game, and I like that,.....some bugs of course, ( thanks to the engine and
not the developer),.....but overall I enjoyed playing this, and later on when the performance work and
bug fixes have been done, there is potential here for a pretty good game.
Good luck in the comp and thanks for the download,.....nice one, I enjoyed it.
PM
Its 42
Game Guru Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Aug 2015 14:40
thanks Shadow man , youre right at this stage the Engine has its little bugs and Performance Problems, but they will all hopefully be fixed.
Some time in the future, i will begin some Serious Projects when the Engine Is ready Enough.
System Specs: OS - Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1, CPU - AMD FX-8150 Zambezi @ 4.0Ghz, RAM - 8Gb Dual channel DDR3 @ 805Mhz, GFX Card - 2048MB Sapphire Radeon R7 265 Dual-X -GPU Clock @ 1050 Mhz
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 09:00:12
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 09:00:12