Work In Progress / Lost and Driven

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Check us out on the indie contest 2015 humble bundle : http://contest.gamedevfort.com/submission/175#.VbebKPkTC2s

Lost and driven is a mid-evil fantasy taking place in Ma' Shlom (מה איך). An earth type area where you start off as a peasant with just about nothing and set off to survive you are welcome to do anything you want ranging from saving the world to exploring the map.

Official description :
Welcome to the midevil world of Ma' Shlom (מה איך) where you can build your story... In a world torn by war and hate with greed puluting the very air you breathe, there is no hope for peace to ever return, or is there?

You are a natural born sourcerer. While others must spend life times study the craft you are simply gifted moving objects since before you could speak. You live a low life as a peasant with big dreams. You have finally turned of age and set off to be a grown human rather than living as a low life peasant.

Travel around helping people or hindering them; Enjoy a life where you really do decide.

FEATURES :
Implemented :
Decoration of houses that belong to you.
Planned :
Story line
Building houses
Extensive map
Quests / Npc's
Animals
Farming
Teraforming
Inventory
Planting tree's
Mining
Crafting
Tree Cutting.
PM
Inertia
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jul 2015 20:24
Beautiful landscapes and houses, and I enjoyed being able to move items around. Once I made it to the castle and pressed 'E' to enter the dungeon I was transported to the next level, but the dungeon had no ceiling/roof so I realized that's where the WIP ended for now.

Note: load time was over 6 minutes; there was an error dialog box about a nil value in a script, but I pressed Enter and went into the game. Just something to look in to.

Thanks for sharing your work!
Win7 x64 | i5 @3.3GHz | 4GB RAM | GTX580 1.5 GB
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 19:32:07
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 19:32:07