Multiplayer / Steam all the Way???

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jul 2015 18:34
Why is all attached to Steam?

Not everyone has Steam, so please: If you create an .exe for standalone Playing (Multiplayer) DONT do it for Steam only!
I want to share my game with my Friends, and maybe 2 out of 10 of them have Steam.
The Next
TGC Web Engineer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jul 2015 22:07
Steam is a free system they could get an account easily enough, there will be a free player system developed in future that will allow users to play multiplayer maps without a copy of GameGuru and without the game being published on Steam.
Windows 7 Pro, Intel i7 3.8 GHz (Passmark: 9021), 16GB DDR3, NVIDIA GTX 780 4GB Superclocked (Passmark: 8056)
PM
Kalle801
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jul 2015 13:50
Ah Thank You.
Old Larry
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Sep 2015 14:33 Edited at: 20th Sep 2015 14:34
The Next wrote: "Steam is a free system they could get an account easily enough, there will be a free player system developed in future that will allow users to play multiplayer maps without a copy of GameGuru and without the game being published on Steam."

For the moment (I don't known for what reasons) on the "Standalone games" section
doesn't included this "stand alone multiplayer" https://www.game-guru.com/feature-vote
P.S. In my opinion, the "multiplayer via Steam" it's not a good option,
because if it's now your own game after you buy it the software from the GG!
So, who want to play his game just (free or sell) alone if the buyer's can't free (or sell) his game as "stand alone multiplayer" ?!?
...maybe just as a hobby, not for making money.
Smile today, tomorrow could be worse

http://bestradiolarry.ro/fps/

"The best forum, game software, operating system or web platform, it's that software which can give you most of the features and speed, not just amazing graphics."

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-01 22:45:17
Your offset time is: 2024-05-01 22:45:17