Feature Creep / ADD REALTIME SHADERS !!!!!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jul 2015 18:35
Why in Game Guru we don't have THIS:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUARWnuJujA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbCqJrhVdj8

Thoses shaders/effects are essential to a game engine, NOW Game Guru is just an empty shell, and FPSC is OLDER than game guru.
So my question is HOW AND WHY this is possible???
Why game guru dont has shaders, because people use fpsc with shaders, like soft ligts, dynamic lights etc IN REALTIME.
in Game Guru.............NOTHING!!!!!!
JackalHead
Years of Service
User Offline
I second this! Guru has little to no Eye candy at this point.
PM
Tarkus1971
Audio Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jul 2015 13:48
This really does need to be in GameGuru....... ASAP, will push the look of games, and I'm sure increase sales of GG as well.
Aftershock Quad Core AMD FM2+ 3.5 GHz 8GB Motherboard and Processor, A7700k apu, AMD HD7870 gfx card.
King Korg Synth, Alesis SR18 Drum Machine, Akai MPX8 sample player, Roland Fantom XA Synth, Axus Digital AXK2 Digital Drum Kit.
Corno_1
GameGuru Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Thoses shaders/effects are essential to a game engine, NOW Game Guru is just an empty shell, and FPSC is OLDER than game guru."

They never where in FPSC Classic, this was a experiemental mod. Nothing was released and near stable. Of course you can put a lot of old fpsc mods here and say why they arent in GG, we had a lot of great mods, but the most not even see the daylight. But beside that why GG has not such shaders? To answer this question you must understand how GG works at the moment. We get performance and a convert to C++ and with this we will get enought ressources to get better shader system
My dream is to develope games, which makes fun when I create it and fun when other people play it.
PM
Northern
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jul 2015 04:49
@all:

I sincerely hope that this conversion process does not last forever, however, be aware that just the simple conversion of the source-code of the GG for the C ++ programming language, it is not alone sufficient to solve all its existing performance problems, instantly, like a magic.
Cheers,
Northern
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 14:17:00
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 14:17:00