3rd Party Models/Media Chat / 3D Inventory System

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 8th Jul 2015 05:12 Edited at: 16th Jul 2015 09:17
I just got done making a new version of my 3D Inventory System. Here is a video of it in action:

Tired of seeing tiny boring 2D icon pics for inventory items ? Wouldn't you rather see your inventory items in 3D ? If so then this is for you !

Description:
*** WARNING ! ** This 3D Inventory System will require you to do extensive script modifications by following the step by step included instructions if you require to add your own inventory items. IF you do not wish to add your own inventory items and just use the 6 items already included then you are all set. You will get everything that is shown in the video that has all 6 inventory items,etc.

To add your own 3D inventory item you will have to adjust 3 main scripts by following the included instructions. You get everything you see in the video: the whole level, all the items and the scripts so that you can learn how the system works faster.
Step by step instructions on how to add your own 3D objects into the inventory system are included in the 3DinvGGinfo.lua file. Remember NOT to put this info.lua file into your scriptbank folder because it only has instructions in it and is not an actual script.
Code explanations are included throughout the scripts so that you know what each line of code does.

You can add as many items as you want but then you would have to adjust all 3 of the scripts accordingly and maybe even the inventory background panel to make all the new items fit in. Step by step instructions on how to add your own 3D objects into the inventory system are included in the 3DinvGGinfo.lua file.

Again I must warn you if you require to add your own inventory items to this system then you will be required to do extensive script modifications by following the included step by step instructions. If you are not comfortable with this then you should not buy this product.

Price: $10 USD
contact me if your interested using this link :
link
Please allow 24 hrs for delivery.
Thanks !
G4M3R13
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 16th Jul 2015 09:29 Edited at: 18th Aug 2015 19:59
Price reduced to $10 usd

If you do not here from me using that contact page then please PM me here on the forums. I will be checking my emails daily. Thanks
Timba
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jul 2015 17:37
put it in the store
ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | Intel Core i7 4790k | 16 GB RAM | EVGA GTX 980 SC | 120GB SSD(OS) | 512GB SSD(Programs) | 1TB WD Black(Backups) | EVGA SuperNova 1000W G1
G4M3R13
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 23rd Jul 2015 08:53
It use to be in the store but right after it got into the store I found out that they are taking too much money from it and I got next to nothing. So that's why it's here now
Timba
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jul 2015 14:51
Quote: "It use to be in the store but right after it got into the store I found out that they are taking too much money from it and I got next to nothing. So that's why it's here now"

hmmm, i wound't have though that GG took too much out of each sells. That's still going to be difficult for you to sell it like this. Not many people like to risk buying things like this. I Also have never seen this in the store but I've only been around since the beginning of this year. If you ever decide to put it in the store i might get it.
ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | Intel Core i7 4790k | 16 GB RAM | EVGA GTX 980 SC | 120GB SSD(OS) | 512GB SSD(Programs) | 1TB WD Black(Backups) | EVGA SuperNova 1000W G1
Disturbing 13
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jul 2015 06:05
great work!

G4M3R13
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 26th Jul 2015 09:10
Thanks Disturbing 13 !

@Timba : you said"
Quote: "Not many people like to risk buying things like this."

Well there's no risk involved really. You just contact me via that link and I send you a paypal invoice within 24 hours. After you make the paypal invoice payment you get the download automatically. This is the only method I find worth while 'cos the store was giving me next to nothing for sales.
Thanks for understanding
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jul 2015 01:52 Edited at: 27th Jul 2015 01:52
Quote: "Well there's no risk involved really."

I have purchased many models this way from community users .....
Im sure you have nothing to worry about.
The only person ever to get all his work done by "Friday" was Robinson Crusoe..
PM
Teabone
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2015 04:38 Edited at: 8th Aug 2015 04:41
Quote: "'cos the store was giving me next to nothing for sales."

That is unfortunate. I noticed a great deal of new users are young teens coming over from Steam. They are coming from the minecraft , garysmod crowd. The types of people that tend to only make first initial purchases and expect everything free later on. This is because GG has marketed itself as a game rather than a game engine. However using keywords like DLC tends to work, as TGC is already aware of. But for us using the store.. the new audience isn't as likely to make larger purchases for things they expect to be free. Its exciting to see tons of sales.. but bit depressing to see how much $ you actually get in return lol So i completely understand why you decided to go independent with your assets. For me I've currently made 227 sales but haven't made enough to even claim any of the money actually earned. Not a big deal for me though as I mainly make models as a way to contribute to the community. Though for something as intense as a script you have made... you definitely deserve the coin!

I may purchase this script at some point. Reminds me a lot of the Skyrim style inventory. Lovely work!
i7 -2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz - Windows 7 - 8GB RAM - Nivida GeForce 420 GT
snowdog
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Aug 2015 20:03
So what sort of precentage of the sale do you get when someone buys something from the Store..?
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever
PM
Gtox
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Aug 2015 03:18
@snowdog - if people buy with Steam wallet, you get about 50%. If they buy directly through the store, you get 70%.
Kesstryl
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 18th Aug 2015 04:01
No wonder some of the newer things appearing on the store are expensive. I didn't see an option to make an account except through Steam via linking my Steam account to the store. I take it Steam is taking a cut, then GG takes a cut, and that's why the seller only gets 50%? How much do you have to collect before you get your check?
PM
Gtox
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Aug 2015 08:59
@Kesstryl - correct - Steam takes 30%, then TGC takes 30% of what's left. You need to have $100 before you can collect the money.
perelect
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Aug 2015 15:32
Yes I only found this out last week.

The Artist only gets ~ 48% of the sale, if payment was made via a steam wallet.
and
The Artist gets 70% of the sale, if payment was made with the TGC points system.

From now on I will purchase with TGC points system.
So the artist gets the most benefit.

I may be old, but at least my memory still ....hmmm

DT:Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.6GHz, Windows 8.1 64-bit, 16 GB Ram, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti, Display Memory: 4018 MB. Resolution 1360x768, Passmark 3528, AutoCAD, 3DsMax, Paint.Net, Solidworks.
Kesstryl
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 18th Aug 2015 19:33
I'll have to look into how to get TGC points since my Steam is linked to the store. As much as I enjoy Steam, they have made plenty of money off me already, and I'd also rather let the artists get more of a cut.
PM
G4M3R13
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 19th Jul 2018 06:26 Edited at: 19th Jul 2018 06:32
WOW lol !

Here we are 3 years later and I thought by now this company would have made a 3d inventory system for GameGuru already !!!!!!!

but I don't see any anywheres ! That is just ...idk ...not right. Anyways, I get these messages from time to time from people about this system I made and thought I'd come back and see whats going on

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 04:06:34
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 04:06:34