Author
Game Guru Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jun 2015 04:57 Edited at: 11th Jun 2015 05:08
Hello all,
I been away for most of the last year, due to some personal issues. I have been semi-keeping up with GG , when i could get access to the web. Anyway, things are more settled with me now and maybe I can get back to building models. Here's a few things I have been working on.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Pirate Myke
Forum Support
Years of Service
Recently Online
Posted: 11th Jun 2015 04:58
Very nice, Welcome back. glad things are sorted for you.
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz, 2400 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s), 8gb RAM, Nvidia gtx660, Windows 7 Pro 64bit

HarryWever
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jun 2015 06:18
They are looking real nice.
And welcome back. hope things going welll for you now.

Harry
Harry
PM
Spotaru
Game Guru Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks Mike and Harry,
I'm glad to be back. And I'm ready to get some more models ready for GG

Here is a few pics of my latest creation. Will be in store soon.

Attachments

Spotaru
Game Guru Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
I am waiting for the new GG updates before releasing anymore models. I want the characters to be able to walk on and navigate through the mesh. On the barn model, I made a very simple colission mesh. It is totally invisible and It is only 150 tris vs the 5k+ for the entire model. It works great in GG. The "Player" uses the colission mesh perfectly. (pics below) However the enemy will still not walk on or through the building. If he is inside on the ground level he will walk on the ground but not on the upper floor. If he starts outside he only runs in circles around the building. I'm also workng on some new industrial style buildings but am not in a hurry with them because, Same thing applies........Will npc ever be able to navigate simple collision mesh?

Attachments

Spotaru
Game Guru Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Still waiting on the next GG update before finishing the barn model. In the mean time I have been working on some industrial models. Here's is a pic of an unfinished free one. I'm still texturing it. I will give the electric motor part of the model away when complete. It will include the original AO map so you can make it whatever color or texture you please. (Normal map included too)
Note: the yellow base under the motor is not done yet. Its just a picture slapped on it temporarily. It's actually from the yellow filter on the pipes.

Attachments

HarryWever
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Sep 2015 15:42
Looking good. real nice.

And nice to see you again here.

Harry

Harry
PM
Spotaru
Game Guru Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Sep 2015 08:51 Edited at: 11th Sep 2015 08:56
Here's a pic of the motor in Game Guru. It's available for download in the free model section.

Attachments

teamhalo
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Gears of War 4
Posted: 11th Sep 2015 18:38
These are fantastic, nice work Spotaru, these will compliment a lot of existing store media very well. I really like the war torn buildings and wooden structures, content like that can help build cool environments in Guru.
Spotaru
Game Guru Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Sep 2015 18:13 Edited at: 21st Sep 2015 13:29
Thanks for the comments. Most of my media is waiting on GG update at the moment but I'm still working on them. In the mean time here's a few pics of the next freebies. A gearbox and a belt drive unit for the free motor and a coupling to connect them with. I'm still working on the belt drive. I will place them in the free section when they are ready.

Attachments

Spotaru
Game Guru Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Here's my next store model. I still need to tweak the texture a bit and grunge up the engine's front cover. It should be available soon. I will be giving the engine part of the model away a separate freebie. Look for it in the free model section soon. I still plan on giving away the drive units mentioned in the above post. They will be ready soon also. Still playing with the final scaling in GG. One of them was not cooperating with me so I took a break and built the generator first.

Attachments

Pirate Myke
Forum Support
Years of Service
Recently Online
Posted: 18th Oct 2015 18:04
Coming alone nicely.
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz, 2400 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s), 8gb RAM, Nvidia gtx660, Windows 7 Pro 64bit

HarryWever
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Oct 2015 18:35
Real good looking generator.

Harry
Harry
PM
Spotaru
Game Guru Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
The Motor Drive Units are ready. They are available for download in the free model posts. The scale of the motor was reduced from the original motor for better scaling of the optional parts. Included is a universal motor that can placed on any wall floor or even the ceiling if you want. The generator is also finished. I'm working on the sound for it now.

Attachments

TazMan
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Oct 2015 11:23
Welcome back, some great looking models here, I particularly love the burnt out building.
HP Pavilion Laptop, AMD A8-4555M APU with Radeon(tm) Graphics HD Graphics 1.6GHz, 8GB Memory, 64 Bit Operating System (Windows 10), 1 TB Hard Drive.

I've got something to say - It's better to burn out than fade away.
Spotaru
Game Guru Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks TazMan. I will finish those as soon as we get the next GG update. I want (hopefully) the NPCs to be able to navigate through them. Plus every update seems to change the look. (too bright, too dark, fuzzy, blurry, etc.) Can't wait for the new GG to see what they look like.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-28 23:55:02
Your offset time is: 2024-09-28 23:55:02