Third Party Tools / WIP Wuick Print Screen

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd May 2015 01:51 Edited at: 23rd May 2015 17:51
A while back I made A program that worked around the Print Screen button, You can press printscreen or copy images and this will pick them up quick so you can save them, Its based on the clipboard. Its also pretty straight forward to use but there is a Help button for any problems you may be having. I Intended on selling this software but I'm just a Hobbiest I would rather give things away. This could be of use anytime cause this minimizes to the task bar, the task bar options are the same as the buttons. If anyone has any problems with this don't hesitate to ask. Also you can get me on skype look in my Signature.

Since the help buttons not in this version I'll wun through the buttons.
Save Image button - Will save the screenshot

Minimize button - will minimize the program to the taskbar where you can right click the icon and do the same functions as the main program.

there is some options
always on top - this will put the program on top of everything, this option is by accident on top just click the no button

Always scan for another pic - this makes it not automatically pick up pictures from the clipboard, you can use this if you want to check on the pictures you are saving.

the textbox field dont do anything at this time, its not what it says it is, its the picture your saving name. I just didnt rename the label. I fixed this in the newer version.

the close button - closes the program.

This isn't the newest version but I'm fixing the newest version, I halted this project for the Quick scripter
https://www.dropbox.com/s/42jfkyds839r5hv/ScreenshotterV2.exe?dl=0

this pictures the newest version
[IMG]http://products.amd.com/en-us/DesktopAPUDetail.aspx?id=1 link version
Markchapman10 is my Skype let's have some dev talk.
MChapman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd May 2015 05:23
Sorry for the picture inconvenience, I just noticed in both of my posts, I'll fix it shortly.
Markchapman10 is my Skype let's have some dev talk.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 03:39:17
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 03:39:17