Third Party Tools / 2D GUI HUD Creator v2

Author
Years of Service
User Offline

2D GUI HUD Creator is a WYSIWYG tool for Indie Game and Application Developers with little or no experience in interface artwork. It comes packed with a growing library of prefabs that you can add to the workspace, customize and export them to use in your games and applications. Royalty free!

You can order v1 via The Game Creators store while stocks last and then upgrade to v2 on our website for free.

For more info, visit our website: http://www.2dguihud.com
Decoverse
Years of Service
User Offline
"While stocks last" -- How do you run out of stock of a digital product?

Looks very nice!
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi something2play

Could I request a screenshot of it functioning in GameGuru ?
The only person ever to get all his work done by "Friday" was Robinson Crusoe..
PM
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: ""While stocks last" -- How do you run out of stock of a digital product? "

He means the availability of version 1 im guessing with the free upgrade offer ...
It does look good ..
The only person ever to get all his work done by "Friday" was Robinson Crusoe..
PM
something2play
Years of Service
User Offline
@Decoverse
@synchromesh

Yes, that's correct v1 keys are limited in amount before they run out, but The Game Creators should have enough unless there is a huge influx of purchases over the next few months. We've moved to a new registration key system which is not compatible with v2.

I just purchased a copy of Game Guru and will do some screenshots of the artwork within it. 2D GUI HUD Creator exports into PNG, so you can put the images into any format after that. Cut them out, modify it and use them in your games.
ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Apr 2015 15:50
@something2play You got V2 finished I see. Great! I'll have a look. Seriously thinking about getting it.
I see it doesn't use Flash anymore, but Adobe Air?
best
something2play
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Apr 2015 19:29 Edited at: 21st Apr 2015 21:11
@ncmako - yeah! finally had time to move it forward. Plenty of updates planned and a few spin-off products after we're happy with the interface. Lots of intermediate-advanced tools to add yet. So you get the best of both worlds, pre-defined prefabs and custom prefabs to use / mix up, effect tools and artist tools for the more experienced artist. Yes! We're using Adobe AIR now so we should be able to get a MAC build out soon, and maybe iOS/iPad.

You can see what we have planned for updates on our facebook page

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 11:03:05
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 11:03:05