Work In Progress / 1st look at "CyCity"

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Apr 2015 14:04 Edited at: 5th Apr 2015 15:40
Project Name: CyCity (working title)
Author: HarlsonRS/ RSProduxx
Description: FPSRPG Storysandbox
Story: in the works, so nothing to be told much right now... to be announced soon

Hi everyone, here is my first presentation of what i have been working on for the last few days. What you see here is what will become the "main map", which will have some other scenes attached to it,like smaller "inside" levels and some "wilderness" stuff. There will also be a story behind all that, which i will bother with alot more when i´m more or less happy with this "City" map here.

@the video: sorry for the low quality, do yourself a favour and DON`T go fullscreen also my talking is something i have to work on for upcoming videos, and the soundfile (mikrofone) is a few seconds off . I am pretty new to all of this, from level design to "let´s show" videos. The only "skills" that i have is some homerecording and making music on a hobby level i hope you enjoy it anyway and here we go ... I´ll update this hopefully as my project grows

PM
Pirate Myke
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Apr 2015 15:24 Edited at: 5th Apr 2015 15:24
Yes you need to allow embedded video from the youtube video manager setting for that movie. Which you did.

use the tag youtube under the video pull down above the emoticons, then just place the 5qb6vobaCQI part after that and then the end tag from the same spot.
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz, 2400 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s), 8gb RAM, Nvidia gtx660, Windows 7 Pro 64bit

HarlsonRS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Apr 2015 15:34
aah okay, i tried to put in the complete link, the embed code itself and several other methods thanks alot
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 15:36:41
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 15:36:41