Showcase / X-Canyon II Snake River

Author
Game Guru Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Mar 2015 15:02 Edited at: 31st Mar 2015 15:48
X-Canyon II Snake River

Developer: ShN33Ky

Description: You are a spec op sniper on a mission to steal top secret jet pack Technology from the terrorist submarine base located deep up the river on an Island.Find the Sub base,steal the jet pack and get back to your submarine for extraction.

This Game is FREE for all to play,view and Share!

Warning: this Video Game contains EXTREME Violence,foul language and images of Blood and Gore and is not recommended for people under the age of Adult!

Always thanks to all the model makers and this community for your help and the software I used to create this game!

Update: 3-29-2015.....Well not many comments after being in the showcase for a week! Not that I'm looking for kudos on the game. I know it does have it's glitches like the characters in the guard tower have slow reaction time. My art work mite not be all that either! Anyhoo..... it's my 1st game with GG/Reloaded so I must say for me it was much easier to build a game compared to FPSC Classic all and all! That being said ....the download for the Game now is "per-request". I do this because I am always interested in career Opportunity's in Video game development.

Always glad to share my work with those that want to see it... just PM me and I will try to respond Appropriately in good time.

Download link: Per Request ....PM me!

Youtube:
ShN33Ky
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Mar 2015 15:51
Hello! I've amended your initial post a bit, to line up with the requirements for posting here (also made your YT vid viewable in the thread). Nice looking little game you have here.
Intel Core i7-4820K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770
PM
ShN33Ky
Game Guru Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Apr 2015 18:53
Thank you KeithC....I tried to put the YT vid link in between the [ ] but could not get it to show up on the post! I guess I'm looking for and embed code so I will check out what you have done!

Thanks for your help and for letting the Game stay in the showcase...

Cheer's...
ShN33Ky

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 21:33:24
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 21:33:24