Feature Creep / My Wish List

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Just my personal list of features I'd like to see in GameGuru. i will add to it as I experiment and think of new features.

1. Logic Brick Coding: Keeping with the theme of GameGuru's easy editing, I think a logic brick feature for coding would be great, giving the ability to truly modify your own game while not necessarily needing experience with LUA.

2. Water Tool: A water editor rather than water just being present at a certain depth in shape mode. I would rather be able to build trenches as deep as I wish without flooding them and having the option to add water at different elevations.

3. Tunneling Tool: A tunneling tool so you can build caves and the like in mountains or underground, it would be a great added dimension to any game.

4. Non-Hostile NPCs: Simple NPCs that do not attack the player on site in order to fill scenes and roles in a game without everything trying to kill the player. Also AI that support the player in attacking hostile NPCs would be great too.

5. Model Editor: Some sort of editor to allow for the creation of assets within GameGuru so third party software is not needed.

Again, this is just my personal list of what I have thought would improve GameGuru from my experience so far. I know some of this may have been mentioned already and that some are already planned, but this is just what I would personally like to see added soon.

PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 16:06:48
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 16:06:48