Off Topic / Horror Game Help

Author
Years of Service
User Offline

Ccsharp

15 Feb, 03:38

Hi,

I have FPS Creator Reloaded and I am making a horror game. I would like to know how to make a slender man like game. I am using the combat mutant as the enemy. Is there a way to make him just follow you and do nothing else I don't want him to attack. I just want him to follow the player until the NPC is really close to the player.

The next thing is there a way to make a basic jump scare I have seen other games made with FPS Creator Reloaded that had jump scares before. The jump scare does not even need animation it could just be the combat mutants face appear on screen and then the player dies. After the jump scare how do I make the player die? Like I said any jump scare advanced or not advanced will work.

Finally is there a way to make the gates close by their self after the player walks through the gate? Then I know how to get the win screen up when the player wins but when the player looses I want to make it say you died is there a way to do that? If I have to go in the files to change something for any of these that would be fine because I already changed the title screen and things like that by going in the files.

Thanks,
PM
Teabone
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Feb 2015 23:47
I'm not the best with LUA scripting yet :/

I'd suggest asking members in the community for help with this in the scripting section of the forum. You'd need a script to basically detect the players distance and then have the enemy appear.
i7 -2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz - Windows 7 - 8GB RAM - Nivida GeForce 420 GT

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-04 07:38:36
Your offset time is: 2024-05-04 07:38:36