Off Topic / Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Author
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Nov 2014 05:34
Hi guys! So, is anybody playing this? I bought it on 3rd November and can't stop playing it. Those graphics are insane on ultra. Maybe Lee or somebody else should try this game to see how can be jetpack used. Also we need in fpsc-r hand animations, they are now almost in every game and it looks good.

Intel core i7- 4790s, 8gb ddr3 RAM, GTX 760 Phantom edition 2gb ddr5.
PM
Wolf
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Nov 2014 11:56 Edited at: 6th Nov 2014 11:56
I was out with a friend recently, she has a lot of younger friends and whe ran in some of them and went to have a meal, all they talked about was this game.

It appears that the 16 to 19 year old girls these days play military first person shooters It felt wierd, but from what I gathered, its better than the previous installment.

Quote: "Also we need in fpsc-r hand animations, they are now almost in every game and it looks good.

"

Some old FPSC modelpacks had them already, and they are really easy to add with LUA script. I've seen a script where a character is bound to the camera on here already so I don't see what should stop you expect the slightly complicated amount of work.

To get this straight, its very doable... but you will likely not get drag-and-drop hand animations. So you have to do all the work

Quote: "they are now almost in every game and it looks good."

'been around for a while and I always liked them, it just took the industry longer than I expected to make them regular. Also keep in mind that "every game now" is designed by a studio and costs millions to develop so don't get too many ideas from current videogames Hand anims and playerbodie etc. are a good, immersive idea though.

-Wolf

"When I contradict myself, I am telling the truth"

"absurdity has become necessity"

79% Sale on my latest Scifi Modelpack. Get it here!
Teabone
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Nov 2014 22:52
I was actually just getting some food at this local fastfood place and a group of teenaged girls were talking about that very game...

i7 -2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz - Windows 7 - 8GB RAM - Nivida GeForce 420 GT
nuncio
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Mar 2015 09:11
i almost bought it for 45€ yesterday but then i decided to wait. i played "black ops" and "modern warfare 3" and i found "ghosts" already like they are running out of ideas when there is a new franchise game every year. the graphics are all very nice ("black ops" is in a really good 3D mode) but i guess i'll wait until the price drops after the next installment wich might be around this year. i think the thrill is gone when there is a cod every year.
https://de-de.facebook.com/nunciogame (my point and click adventure)
http://www.nuncio-rap.de (everything i do in my free time)
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Mar 2015 14:30
If you're playing it on PC; I wouldn't bother. I have yet to be able to play an online match, after months of having it. They appear to be abandoning PC players, over console players. The single player mission was fun; but that's not worth the asking price.
Intel Core i7-4820K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770
PM
nuncio
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Mar 2015 14:58 Edited at: 11th Jul 2015 17:47
and the single player missions seem to become shorter and shorter with every new game. i am a console player

edit: i just played half of the game and it's really nice. kevin spacey. wow. really good graphics! gameplay is as usual (good)
http://www.nuncio-rap.de
intel core i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz; 8GB RAM // NVIDIA GeForce GTX560Ti

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-04 09:09:31
Your offset time is: 2024-05-04 09:09:31