Off Topic / Is there a "rosstradamus" on the FPSCR forums?

Author
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Sep 2014 03:57
I have a small problem that I'm hoping he can help me with, it's for a model pack of his I bought for FPSC Classic (I'm pretty sure he made it). I've tried to get help on those forums but I don't think many people browse them anymore. I don't see a way to look at member profiles here or I would just look for him and send a message, although I don't see a way to do that either. If you're on here could you please please respond, it won't take much of your time I promise. Just one quick question about a false wall that's disappearing when I build my level. Or if someone else wants to help me that would be awesome Sorry I posted a Classic question here on the Reloaded forums, I don't know what else to do. I did put it in off topic though...
Wolf
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Sep 2014 22:27
I do too wonder if we have a rosstradamus on here. Seriously, he made some of the best FPSC Fantasy packs and it would be great to have him on reloaded.

As your inquiry is most likely about Modelpack 8 which you posted about in the FPSC Forums, let me warn you: That pack is really old.
Other than that: Did you check if the files for the false wall are in your builds folders?

-Wolf

"When I contradict myself, I am telling the truth"

"absurdity has become necessity"

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 09:01:19
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 09:01:19