Off Topic / World Cup 2014 BolaBolaGol Game

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I'm really busy with WorldCup in Brazil , developing this 2D game( I really don\'t know iff I love more work with 2D or 3D...kkk) and I\'ll use this post to share with you guys and you can try and if you have any concerns I\'d like to listen.It is all in portuguese, but I believe the graphics are self explanatory... The game works in tablets and smartphones and in desktops (you have to use the keys 2,3,4 and 0,8,9 in keyboard desktop and just your fingers in tablets and phones) and I created the game to 2 persons share the same tablet, or desktop to play, or you can play against computer.
Soon I \'ll have this in GooglePlay Store, but just for browsers now... And I hope one day I can have FPSCR games working online and in devices too
Here the link :
SITE http://www.bolabolagol.com
smallg
Community Leader
Years of Service
User Offline
haha what a game... score was a little buggy (sometimes it seemed to be going up more than 1 per goal - and i even somehow lost 7-0 while i was winning 4 - 0 just seconds before) but other than that it worked well

life's one big game

windows vista ultimate

i5 @3.3ghz, 4gb ram, geforce gtx460, directx 11
AuShadow
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jul 2014 16:51
lol awsome, but yeah every goal it went up by 2 for me, and the computer only hit when i pushed a button so could stop them from stopping the ball by just not pushing anything

PC Specs: Windows 7 home 64-bit, Amd 7900 3gb DDR5 graphics, 8gb DDR3 Ram, Intel i7 3.4ghz

Feel free to visit and edit the public FPSCR resource wiki page: http://fpscrresource.wikispaces.com/home
0Alemar0
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jul 2014 17:52 Edited at: 5th Jul 2014 17:53
hey guys thank to play my game !

The rules are:

you can make goal in both sides of the field.But, if you make a gol in your side you win 1 point.If you make a goal in other side you win 2 points. the punctuation is made for the last button that touch in a ball.sometimes you kick to goal, but the adversary touch in a ball at lastly...kkk

The matches are till time catch up > or =6 or 3 minutes.

I need to make english instructions,and have this very clear, is just in portuguese now...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 16:50:59
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 16:50:59