Scripts / Temporary Hurt Zone script

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jun 2014 06:51 Edited at: 18th Jun 2014 00:20
Hi all,

1.) Name of Script.

Hurtzone.lua

2.) Developer name of script and permission proof if you didn't make it.

Northern - (No credit on the author of this script is required.)

3.) Description what the script does.

This is a simply script that creates a temporary hurt zone in FPSC-Reloaded, similar that one you can find in FPSC-Classic.

4.) Say if it can be used for non commercial or commercial use.

Yes, it's free to use it for commercial or non-commercial projects. - (No credit on the author of this script is required.)

Introducing a temporary 'Hurtzone.lua' script, while the official hurt zone script for FPSC-R is not released by the TGC.

The install this lua script is very easy. Copy the file titled 'hurtzone.lua' (attached) into the 'FPS Creator Reloaded\Files\scriptbank' folder.

After that, you must create a trigger zone into your game level.

Next, right-click on the trigger zone you just have created and on the inspector panel, search for AI System > Main > you should replace the script 'plrinzone.lua' by 'hurtzone.lua' (click on 'plrinzone.lua' word and following, on [...] button positioned on the right, in the same main field or row).

Moreover, on the inspector panel still, search for the word 'Sound'. After found it, now you should replace the file located in 'Sound0' > 'audiobank\misc\soundtrigger.wav' by 'audiobank\voices\playerloud\hurt1.wav' or another hurt sound you want to use. That's all!

I hope you might find this Lua script useful.

Have fun!

- Northern

P.S.:

I do not know why, but it seems to me that there was a problem to attach the 'hurtzone.zip' file on this post. Anyway, you may find link the below:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/64612150/hurtzone.7z
PM
Volga
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jun 2014 16:35
Thanks for sharing this

Vertigo
Northern
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jun 2014 05:02