Free Models and Media / FREE Chugshot Weapon!

Author
TGC Development Director
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th May 2014 12:25
Hi,

We've released the classic Chugshot weapon from X10 for FREE!

Grab it from the FPS Creator Store HERE

Rick

Development Director

TGC Team
Imchasinyou
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th May 2014 23:44 Edited at: 29th May 2014 23:45
Would be nice to say it has no hands and is given freely as is with out hands.

Case: Antec 900, Mobo: Asus Sabertooth 990FX, CPU: AMD T1100 Thuban 6 core @3300 ghz stock settings, COOLER: Thermaltake Frio, MEM: G Skill Ripjaws X series DDR 3 @ 1866 9-10-9-28, HDD: 2 Western Digital caviar Black 750 Gb set in RAID 0, GPU: Saphire HD 6950 flashed with 6970 bios, PSU: Corsair CX750M, MS: Cyborg Rat 7, KB: Logitec G510, OS: Windows 7 home premium 64 bit.
PM
rolfy
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Would be nice to say it has no hands and is given freely as is with out hands."
Would be nicer to simply say thank you

A funny thing happened on the way to the forum...
Imchasinyou
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th May 2014 02:06
Quote: "Would be nicer to simply say thank you"

I guess you r right!

Im sorry to every one for NOT knowing the model was "as is" and didnt have hands. Ill learn from this and expect less from now on.

Case: Antec 900, Mobo: Asus Sabertooth 990FX, CPU: AMD T1100 Thuban 6 core @3300 ghz stock settings, COOLER: Thermaltake Frio, MEM: G Skill Ripjaws X series DDR 3 @ 1866 9-10-9-28, HDD: 2 Western Digital caviar Black 750 Gb set in RAID 0, GPU: Saphire HD 6950 flashed with 6970 bios, PSU: Corsair CX750M, MS: Cyborg Rat 7, KB: Logitec G510, OS: Windows 7 home premium 64 bit.
PM
Uman
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th May 2014 02:55 Edited at: 30th May 2014 03:07
I tried to grab the Chugshot just so I could have a bit of fun with it.

No idea where it went but I don't have it and did not end up with access to it and cant find a way to retrieve it from any location via the store. Seems its hidden from me now and cant get access to it again.

First time I really tried doing anything at the store and disaster.

I see messages You already own this item (really) does not seem so and view purchased items does not display it.

Disappeared it has and now way to retry to get hold of it. Locked out - what fun.

Edit Update : I can access the Chugshot again apparently if I log out of the store and log in again and go through the purchase (free item) process again up to a point at which time I see it in my basket only then to be told its been removed as you already own it - well it seems not. Its hiding somewhere then!

Harder than trying to make a game this store purchasing/free item downloading.

The Next
TGC Web Engineer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th May 2014 22:20
@Uman

I will look into this one for you not sure why that happened to you.

Windows 7 Pro, Intel i7 3.8 GHz, 16GB DDR3, NVIDIA GTX 780 4GB Superclocked
PM
RazorNet7
Years of Service
User Offline
Love this weapon.....

R7
RazorNet7
Years of Service
User Offline
Put this in your cart. you still have to go through the normal

steps. purchase using zero points. This item shows up in weapons

not in purchased.....good luck...razornet7

R7
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st May 2014 09:39 Edited at: 31st May 2014 09:40
@Uman

When I downloaded it I couldn't find it either...right clicked on start...select weapon and it was not in the list..

However I noticed before some things from the store don't appear until you restart reloaded...Did a restart...looked again
PM
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Would be nice to say it has no hands and is given freely as is with out hands."

I have no idea where hands could go without looking stupid...

Its a chunky weapon and looks fine as is I think..
PM
Uman
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: " I will look into this one for you not sure why that happened to you."

I have checked my folders - not downloaded to Reloaded. Been transported somewhere into the future I think.

No worries as I don't have a scif-fi game to use it in anyway, but may be worth checking as something is not working apparently and there's no way to attempt a re-download a second time which is strange?

I don't buy things from the store though I have some points available so could do.

Going on this though does that mean if one uses points to buy something and this would happen again - or even if it did not and all went smoothly - does the store (or user account) only allow a user to download something they have purchased only once?

What happens then if they lose their downloaded products through a system hard disk failure or other storage method failure and cant access their software purchases backups either? Are they then completely sunk and have to purchase again?

synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
@Uman

From the store you cannot download again no...But from reloaded itself it will scan the list and if its missing it will say " 1 Item available for download " and allow you to download again..

If its not there then it really has gone wander
PM
The Next
TGC Web Engineer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jun 2014 14:15
Uman the store now allows you to download as many times as you wish, so if your hard drive fails you can just redownload everything to FPSCR.

The weapon should be in the "Weapons" folder, if not then double check you have bought it from the store and then try the download from FPSCR again as we have tested a lot now and can't track down any issues.

PM
RazorNet7
Years of Service
User Offline
For the Futuretec shotgun go through the store as a normal purchase confirm using zero points. Then download the file in program like any other purchase. To access it go to add entity also in program and choose weapons.
SO purchase,then download,now choose .....

R7
Uman
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Yes I know all of those things. Point being I don't have the weapon and cant get it.

See Attached Screen shots - I don't have it locally though Store says I own it and cant purchase or download it again?

The weapon as apparently purchased and owned is nowhere listed in my accounts either.

Reloaded does not auto find or download it from the store on boot up. There is no purchase sinc for that item at least.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
The Next
TGC Web Engineer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jun 2014 14:56
Uman the view purchased page won't show items that are free as they are not actually on your order history.

I am looking into your account now to try and work out why the items are not downloading for you!

PM
Uman
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jun 2014 13:30 Edited at: 3rd Jun 2014 13:35
Thanks I could do with it now as I was playing about with an Alien World yesterday and short of assets for it in particular a weapon and the player don't have one at the moment.

No worries anyway. I can work on something else as and when I get any time at all for level making - mainly testing things anyway and thats all.

I was trying to get an alien world (space) skybox of my own to work with a sky scroll but have failed there for the moment for some reason as the skybox turns black (is hidden) when I try to add the skyscroll. Take it away and as its fine and then displays OK.

I have added other skyboxes - though its a little hit and miss until they show up for again an unknown reason so have to play around with them until they work oddly enough.

I wont make anything much proper until Reloaded is more mature.

Indy
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks mate, nicely done.
PM
nuncio
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Mar 2015 09:18
thanks! very nice. i like how this gun blows away the people. great
https://de-de.facebook.com/nunciogame (my point and click adventure)
http://www.nuncio-rap.de (everything i do in my free time)
Sheogorath
Years of Service
User Offline
thanks
please just add it to the main package/game
PM
synchromesh
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "thanks
please just add it to the main package/game"

It has been for a while ... its now called the Futuretek Shotgun
The only person ever to get all his work done by "Friday" was Robinson Crusoe..
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 03:49:05
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 03:49:05