Website/Forum Feedback / Login/Logout request

Author
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th May 2014 23:40
I've seen that there is another thread noting the re-direct to thegamecreators.com - although it is fixed for the my account button (Top Right) it is still a pain if you try and login when you aren't signed in and you get to the end of a thread where it says login to post.

Currently if I click there, it redirects me to the game creators.com, and then by the time I actually find the thread I was on, I've either forgotten what I was going to say or can't find the tread quickly.

Firstly, can the login link at the end of threads be either fixed or disabled (at least then I'd remember to login at the top

And secondly, please PLEASE add a Log Out button. As I sometimes use a shared computer, I don't want to leave my TGC account logged in and its a hassle to go to the main website in order to log out - and although not difficult I often forget.

Fun Fact: The main apple store (where you buy hardware and check order status updates) has abandoned logging out altogether, all you have to do is wait for 30 minutes of inactivity to log you out. In the meantime of course, anyone else can look at it, copy out your bank details, make changes to your order or many other alterations. Top notch security there Apple. Please don't follow this example :p

Mac Pro 2014, Windows 8.1 Pro, OSX Mavericks. 3.7Ghz Quad Xeon CPU, Dual AMD D500 GPU's (6GB GDDR5 VRAM), 12GB System RAM, 512 GB PCI-E SSD

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 11:25:52
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 11:25:52