Off Topic / I want YOUR suggestions for my game. 'Zombies, Empires & Steam Machines,'

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
So I have the basic plot for my game written down, it involves an Steam-Punk world, where there is a ruling empire, who creates a virus, to wipe out rebel enclaves. You will travel from the wet forest and coastal settlements of independance cove, to the capital of the empire in desert like conditions via the empire's airship naval yard of course, and on to the president's private island and then further to the hidden biological factories in the kingdoms great mountains.

That's the basic outline with out giving away too many surprises this early on!

But what I would really like, is some ideas, of what sort of weapons, steam punk machines and inventions, or buildings you guys would like to see in my game. I have a lot of ideas. But I would love to open this up to other peoples suggestions as well.

There is a reason many people make historical or modern games, it can be challenging to constantly come up with unique ideas; so all ideas, drawings and designs welcome.

Disclaimer: If you post your ideas in this thread, you are giving me (Dosedmonkey Productions) permission to create and use them in my game.
PM
Emrys
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2014 09:56
Sounds good

What about some steam powered weapons that are animated so that you can see the gears etc. moving as it fires and maybe vents the steam at the same time.

Another idea is that you would also have to refill the water as well as ammo.

PC - Windows 7 64bit, Intel i5, 12Gb Ram, 1TB WD Black, Evga Gefore 760gtx 3GB

Laptop - Windows 7 32Bit, Intel Core 2 Quad Q9000, 4GB Ram, 500Gb WD, ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4850
PM
Dosedmonkey
Years of Service
User Offline
Yes, I am thinking of making the guns similar your typical 20th century shooter, pistol, rifle, sub machine gun, sniper rifle, but obviously all styled around steam punk technology.

Very good point about the water. Each settlement would need a water supply or storage. I will need to make some scenery to that effect, wether its wells, browsers or aqueducts.
PM
Smartheart16
Years of Service
User Offline
Maybe You Could Have A Sleeping Gas Gun To Make People Fall Asleep

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 16:20:06
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 16:20:06