To anyone that is following these tutorials,
I have been practising a few different techniques and trying out a few ideas for the new videos. I have decided they will follow this order:
• Edit original model to have minor
• Retexture the new damaged model
• Edit original model to have heavy
• Retexture the new heavily damaged model
• Edit original model to have extreme
damage (broken in half
• Retexture the new extremely damaged model
• Add a new entity to add to the original model (Wire fence with poles)
• Texture the wire fence (if it doesn't fit into one video with the above)
Move onto more intermediate videos.
These videos will focus on some slightly advanced techniques to achieve results, improving workflow and generally speeding up the entire process. For these videos, I am going to be modelling, texturing and potentially animating a forklift truck.
If you have any ideas or thoughts about any of the above, please feel free to comment below.