Feature Creep / My List of things i want to in the FPSCR

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
hello im new to FPSCR and i take a look on it and instantly i got some ideas

some of this can be already in the program and i didn't found it yet so plz don't blind fire on me, this is just ideas, if u like one idea but want to use it in completely different way your the developers im sure u will take this to the right way, i trust on you

also my English is just awesome

1º - Interior Building, some mode how let you edit inside some big models (maybe)

or a new type of flat map but interior with a different set of options (roof size, multi layered (multiple floors) etc...)

2º - rotate models in 3 axis, like the current model of the ladder being able to get it on an angle to make a bridge to the roof of one building for example

3º - water diving, with oxygen value

4º - grab objects, with height value so i can for example shoot a breakable wood pillar and some heavy barrels come down a break a pre scripted wall model to break with the barrels impact grab an object so i can use it to get access to a higher place later

5º - AI easy script system, some graphic drag and drop system with pre made scripted lines (move to..., follow, atack target, wait x seconds, etc) with advanced mode where u able to script yourself the lines

________________________________________________________________________________

Some stuff i want to know (bugs)

will be a water splash effect?

will be better gun sounds by default or i need to make my own?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And finally completely off topic

My girlfriend makes models what program/s should she use?
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 09:27:11
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 09:27:11