Website/Forum Feedback / ability to look at all the posts that you have patisipated in

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Feb 2014 12:23
just wondering if there could be a option to load

all the topics you you have either posted within or created

I have seen this done on other forums and its a great

way to find out if anyone has responded to older topics that

you might have posted within

cheers

Bring It On

Jerry Tremble
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Apr 2014 06:29
I second that motion! I can't remember from one day to The Next (sorry, just had to put that in there!) where I added something to someone else's thread.
PM
MadLad Designs
GameGuru Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th May 2014 20:37
There already is. near the top right there's a drop down box that allows you to chose which part of the forum you want to go to, by default it says "My Threads". If you leave it at that and click 'Go' it lists all the threads you've participated in.

Check out the [FPSC Reloaded FAQ]!

Also check out my YouTube Gaming Channel: /user/MadLadDesigns
Visioneer
Years of Service
User Offline
Really? For me it just returns all the forum posts I've started, not ones I've posted to. For Example "HotBobMcCob" starts a thread titled "FPSCR looks like poop." which I write a post in, informing HotBobMcCob that the product is still in development stages, and that he shouldn't be so quick to discount it. I then create a post called "Visioneer thinks FPSCR R0x0r j00r b0x0rz." If I go up to the search bar and search "My Threads," the results I get are "Visioneer thinks FPSCR R0x0r j00r b0x0rz." with no mention or listing of my post in "FPSCR looks like poop."

Granted, none of these threads exist, but this is just an example for illustration's sake.
PM
MadLad Designs
GameGuru Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th May 2014 01:01
Oops! You're right it does just show the threads you've started, sorry about that.

Check out the [FPSC Reloaded FAQ]!

Also check out my YouTube Gaming Channel: /user/MadLadDesigns
The Tall Man
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jun 2014 18:28 Edited at: 1st Jun 2014 18:33
Here here! I was just about to make essentially the same request....

It would be nice to be able to be notified of topics we've participated in, about replies - on the site (not email). For example, the ability to follow/unfollow topics. So we can turn on such notifications when we want them, and turn them off, back on, etc.

So to put more concisely, the ability to follow/unfollow topics at will, and have those notifications show up on the site.

It'd make this request for both forums.
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 05:47:19
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 05:47:19