Work In Progress / All That's Left (Zombie Survival rpg)

Author
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Website is updated go check out the new format. www.rupturegames.webs.com

Kill or Be Killed
drewtaylorr
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Alright well work on the game is completly at hault until TGC team can release a stable engine version. So ill keep working on character voices and planning for updates.

Kill or Be Killed
drewtaylorr
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Oct 2014 18:34 Edited at: 21st Oct 2014 18:36
I have been working on collecting all models needed for the game. I currently have lots of clutter and apocalyptic entities and are planning to purchase the city pack for the game. I have high hopes for this game and hope to see it successful. I am also now the only one working on the project so if anyone would like to join the dev team and lend a hand that would be extremely awesome. I work a lot during the day so a slight amount of my week goes to development. I appreciate anyone reading this and supporting the project.

Thanks

Kill or Be Killed
drewtaylorr
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Oct 2014 03:16 Edited at: 13th Jan 2015 00:20
New screenshots of a town i threw together probably wont use it in the game but just wanted to show you the games quality im looking at.\r\nThere will also be pickup-able items and hopefully a inventory system to collect any items you find in the world. I will also be adding the city pack to my library tomorrow morning giving the game the ability to have huge cities and smaller towns, there will also be ranches and farms scattered across the map to gather items from.

Kill or Be Killed

Attachments

Login to view attachments
drewtaylorr
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Great to read lee's blog and see that everything is moving along and working smoothly. Giving the engine better speed also gives me speed when working . Little work has been added to the game because of the random black screen bug currently in the engine is driving me nuts so when the next beta is released back to building as for now ill just keep planning and getting models ready

Kill or Be Killed
drewtaylorr
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jan 2015 00:18 Edited at: 13th Jan 2015 00:19
Game update

We have finished edging the map and getting a basic map drawn out . Now all i have to do is place down entities and add in lakes and such. The engine is definitely at a more stable state now which i am very happy about. We have almost all the entities needed to complete the game, all we are going to need to wait on is the Construction kit and zombies which might take awhile because we want to create our own enter-able buildings. But anyways heres a early shot of the beach area around the island and then a picture of the forest. Be aware these are very early in development.

Kill or Be Killed

Attachments

Login to view attachments
drewtaylorr
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jan 2015 23:10 Edited at: 13th Jan 2015 23:10
UPDATE

-Added some railroad lines with a few fallen cargo containers

-Added a lake with fish

-Added and extended the forest more

-Added a cargo freighter out in the ocean distance

Kill or Be Killed
drewtaylorr
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jan 2015 17:16 Edited at: 14th Jan 2015 17:17
For a full list of changes and small updates go check out http://rupturegames.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/12584076-all-that-s-left-zombie-rpg-in-development I\'ll still continue to post big updates on fps creator reloaded forums .

Kill or Be Killed

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 15:53:44
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 15:53:44