Off Topic / Zombie survival rpg(;

Author
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jan 2014 18:30 Edited at: 30th Jan 2014 19:21
Im looking to make a Zombie survival rpg. Does anyone know if multiplayer will be implemented into the engine soon?
Uman
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jan 2014 13:32 Edited at: 31st Jan 2014 13:33
I should think it wont be soon, though that's a relative term.

Its on the list though I don't think we have any details of how it will integrate or work at all as yet.

I would think adding it before single player mode it relatively complete and stable at the core may not be a good idea though I have no idea if for example it would be developed as integrated that may impact of the main single player engine or a kind of stand alone plugin if that's possible.

Enough on the TGC and Reloaded plate to contend with for a while I would think.

Anything other than single player and Windows PC platform is something to be given serious consideration, contemplation and planning and then careful development, integration and testing if it is not to be to the detriment of the main product which is the SP FPS engine.

drewtaylorr
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks for the info Uman

Kill or Be Killed
DVader
Years of Service
User Offline
It has been mentioned in the past. As Uman said it will be awhile. Not much hard info though I've heard support up to 16 players on just lan, and I've heard of mmo online support also. Lee said in a thread he wanted to support something like this in the future. Of course like and actually do are two different things, so don't go making big plans! All efforts now are on the single player side of things as they should be until it is polished to perfection, or at least really shiny!

SPECS: Q6600 CPU. Nvidia 260GTX. 8 Gig Memory. Win 7.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-16 21:55:02
Your offset time is: 2024-04-16 21:55:02