Feature Creep / Hurt/Heal Zones Returned.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
this is a request for the afore mentioned functions to be returned to reloaded, I would very much like to see the hurt and heal zones returned for reloaded, the hurt zones would be good for radiation areas and alike.

this maywell be able to be done with scripting but I don't know..

the heal zone would be good for obviously healing while in a rest area or safe house and such, would be nice to have them both as options again please who's with me lol?.

have fun stay safe

hood
PM
Thurnok
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2014 19:33 Edited at: 15th Feb 2014 19:38
Considering there is already *Markers* in place for things such as Win Zone, Sound Zone, etc., this would seem like a fairly easy thing to implement.

There is a Trigger Zone already, which could of course be used in conjunction with some Lua scripting to do both of these, and being a developer, I can see myself easily utilizing this to do such. However, I'm of the mindset that these are two useful items that could be heavily utilized in game creation and are worthy of having an easier method for those not so "coding" inclined.

I second your proposal, as it falls in line with the original intent of FPSC:R - making game development easier.

EDIT: To be more clear, as I can see some may not quite understand what I meant...

A simple marker for each (just like the existing *zone* markers) that make use of "pre-built" Lua scripts that perform the functionality in a default way, just like the other Zone markers already do. This still allows someone to code their own Lua script as a replacement to the default script already assigned in the marker's properties for whatever customization desired.
PM
WarriorDan007
Years of Service
User Offline
I agree. Heal zones are a must!

-WarriorDan007
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 14:13:24
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 14:13:24