Work In Progress / [LOCKED] Fenriven

Author
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Aug 2014 21:07
The game looks alright so far! I find the title very attractive, so is the fact that you invest time and effort into these conversation cutscenes.

A promising project so far!

-Wolf

"When I contradict myself, I am telling the truth"

"absurdity has become necessity"
Dunvel
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks for the kind words. Actually, I have been pretty inactive on this project for the past few months. But I have just yesterday installed the latest beta of FPSC and plan to pick up the work on Fenriven again soon. I'll post new info and/or screenshots shortly.
PM
Dunvel
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey guys. I know this project has been neglected for quite some time. But with GameGuru out and a lot of my initial problems now solved, I plan to pick things up again. There are a few things that I still need to work before Fenriven can actually be built (like the option to jump back and forth between levels). But many of the other issues that kept me from proceeding with Fenriven have been fixed with GameGuru (kudos to TheGameCreators!! )

Should have some new vids or screenshots soon.
PM
Dunvel
Years of Service
User Offline
Wow, guys! I have been checking some of the projects here in the "Work in progress" forums and most of them are truly amazing! Looking at where I am with Fenriven, I must say that it will not even be remotly in the same quality that these other projects have. So I think I might have jumped the gun a bit when I announced Fenriven. It would just be mediocre and nothing special.

I do stand by what I said in my very first post:
"Please note: I am aware that the quality of the pictures or even the project is not what others will be able to achieve with FPSC:Reloaded, but since there have been so few projects posted on the forums, I wanted to at least add another one to show the world that there ARE people working on games made with this awesome software and that even amateurs like myself will be able to create something worth their time! "

This is still very true. And I don't want to discurage any other aspiring game makers to post their projects here. GameGuru is an awesome tool and it is loads of fun just playing around with it and get your own levels and games made. But Fenriven just is nowhere near to being ready and I also don't see it happen anytime soon.

If I should ever get a game done that is worth mentioning here , I will let you guys know. But Fenriven is now officially no more work in progress. Moderators, please feel free to close this thread. Thanks!
PM
Errant AI
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Mar 2015 09:33 Edited at: 16th Mar 2015 09:35
Thread closed at author's request.

Dunvel, feel free to PM a mod to have this re-opened if you change your mind.
Gigabyte P67A-UD4-B3, Intel Core i7 2600K, 16GB Corsair DDR3, EVGA GTX 970 SC, Win7 Pro 64-bit SP1, Primary monitor @ 1920x1080, secondary monitor @ 1024x1280

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 23:26:07
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 23:26:07