Website/Forum Feedback / Style broken on IE9 & IE10

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Maybe you are already aware but just in case you aren't. The style "transformations" are not working, at all, on IE9 (WXP) and IE10 (WV). Not sure what "new" technology the website is using but I don't see anything that couldn't be achieved with technology available for these browsers.

When it comes to corporate image targeting a single browser or generation of browsers is not a good idea. People could think "If they can't even manage to create a good website for their own products, most likely a piece of software such as an FPS engine is completely out of their league. Next!" We all know that as end-users, all of us, can be very mean. Just a thought.

Other than that, congrats. The website looks great on Chrome (WXP and WV) and Safari.
PM
The Next
TGC Web Engineer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Nov 2013 13:05
Can you post an image of this, on my screen there are no issues in IE9 or IE10
PM
zoltar
Years of Service
User Offline
A few screenshots from WXP IE9. Basically it's the same on WV IE10. There are also many script errors. I got the following message on the homepage.

Line: 35

Character: 3

Code: 0

URI: http://fpscreator.thegamecreators.com/

One more thing is that on those browser I can log in but cannot log out. Hope that helps.
PM
zoltar
Years of Service
User Offline
If there's somethin' strange with your style and scripts. Who ya gonna call? Bugbusters!

Kidding. Just to let you know that the problem persists and ask if you noticed the attached images on my previous post.
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-16 07:44:41
Your offset time is: 2024-04-16 07:44:41