Feature Creep / My Wish List For FPS Creator

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Thought I'd throw my two cents worth in, just incase Lee and the rest of the devs are listening (BTW, great start, love'n the Beta so far!)

1. Multiplayer support for up to 32 players with various modes, or at least team death match as well as death match, with the option to set various multiplayer options such as re-spawn on/off, spectator mode on/off, different win conditions etc

2. The option to have Backpacks in the game, of various capacities to store items, weapons and ammo.

3. The option to enable (or script in) hunger and thirst attributes for survival type games

4. The ability to allow (or script in) players to issue basic commands to AI bots in single player or multiplayer, thus allowing players to command a squad of AI. Imagine being able to create a 4 v 4 multiplayer game where each player commands a squad of 5 or 6 bots, effectively creating an epic battle between 48 players/units

5. The ability to enable or disable tracers, and cross hairs

6. Body Armour. The inclusion of body armour such as vests, and helmets that increase the amount of damage a player or AI can withstand. Also, make these items that can be equipped from the beginning or picked up in game.

7. The ability to set the map size, smaller or even larger than it already is (up to twice the size would be awesome if its possible)

Just some of my thoughts and suggestions for FPS Reloaded so far. I would love to see these implemented.
PM
Deliveredmean
Years of Service
User Offline
Great idea!

DD
Jahnee
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Nov 2013 03:37
I'm on board for backpacks (inventory), better more advanced multiplayer, body armor great idea too....

Only in the imagination, can the truth be found...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 09:58:19
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 09:58:19