Off Topic / FPS Call of Duty: Ghost

Author
GameGuru Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Nov 2013 20:30 Edited at: 7th Nov 2013 20:31
I just saw a little of this game. The graphics are a tad better than they have been in the older COD games. I remember that the developers said that graphics was not the priority but they were still very good. The guns look really good and the clothing is showing more detail.

To me this is the most important thing either, however, I think Reloaded is doing very well in this area.

Note: I still don't have my badges!

When in doubt -- C4

-Jamie Hyneman
The Next
TGC Web Engineer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Nov 2013 21:22
Badges are back F l a t l a n d e r enjoy
PM
Flatlander
GameGuru Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Nov 2013 07:26
Thanks The Next.

Has anybody played the game yet? I know that it works on the old school xbox 360 and others although it has some features ready for xbox 1.

When in doubt -- C4 :heh, heh, heh:

-Jamie Hyneman
The Next
TGC Web Engineer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Nov 2013 23:36
I've seem someone play this on PC and I must say it is not very impressive visually it is a major let down compared to almost any PC game being released right now, the graphics are even disappointing for the XBOX 360 and we know how outdated that is.
PM
Seditious
Years of Service
User Offline
I really wish people would stop judging games purely by their graphics; it's why we are getting more and more games where all the work is put into making it look nice but not fun to play.

I haven't played it myself yet but the trailer looked pretty decent. I enjoy playing Black Ops 2 online with a friend from time to time (on a PS3, but one cannot be too fussy I guess).

Your erased has been moderated by signature.
PM
Flatlander
GameGuru Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Nov 2013 00:14
I agree, I didn't mean to bring up a sore subject or to have another one of those endless arguments. This game has once again gotten rave results from those who rate AAA games for game play. Also, they did mention that there was some increase in graphics improvement but from what I understand you have to play it on the newer machine like XBOX One to see the updated graphics. They were incorporated so that it can be played on both the older and newer machines. I was just wondering if anybody has played it or seen it played on a new machine.

When in doubt -- C4 :heh, heh, heh:

-Jamie Hyneman

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-08 01:55:57
Your offset time is: 2024-09-08 01:55:57