3rd Party Models/Media Chat / Where is everybody?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Nov 2013 09:44
This Site is fairly "Slow" at the moment. I was hoping for more lively post. I am interested in making my own buildings and features, and haven't found out any information on this yet. Any heads up or advice on this gratefully received.

Sticky Mouse
Teabone
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Nov 2013 00:38
You can make static entities for Reloaded. I've tried it myself.

(Teabone)
Uman
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Now that Reloaded has a a forum of its own dedicated to itself away from the other TGC product related forums there are seemingly at the moment very few active users here for various reasons I guess.

If Reloaded improves and more users are attracted to and actually use it then I guess things will pick up.

Many may be just busy working away with it as far as they are able at the moment.

Teabone
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Nov 2013 20:10
I think its simply because they are still using x9 and reloaded so they are on the other forums for now. It took quite a lot of convincing for me to move over here for Reloaded topics lol

http://t-boneproductions.blogspot.ca/
Wolf
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Nov 2013 09:59
Same here! I still mostly check on the other forum.

http://www.serygalacaffeine.com

"absurdity has become necessity"
Yurif74
GameGuru TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Nov 2013 10:33
same question here,i'm interested in making my own buildings/props but i can't find any informations or guideline. any help?

xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Nov 2013 13:34
Quote: "i'm interested in making my own buildings/props but i can't find any informations or guideline. any help?"

If you remember, or are new to FPSC and don't know, very little info concerning content creation, scripting, customizing, etc.... came from TGC. At this point they couldn't tell you what the final configuration will be anyway. It's much too early in the process and things will change as the engine progresses. That information will likely come from users whenever the product is in or near final stage.

Brian.

Brian.

I am the underground.
PM
LeeBamber
TGC Lead Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Nov 2013 01:28
I am going to see if I can get a quick and dirty Entity Creation Guide created next week. I will blog progress on this when it happens. Pretty much everything you learned in Classic can be used in Reloaded when it comes to static entities. Reloaded BETA 1.002 will use a placeholder normal and specular map if the entity does not specify one (i.e. yourtexture_N.dds and yourtexture_S.dds).

Hogging the awesome since 1999
Slim Tonone
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Nov 2013 04:35
Is it next week yet Lee? Thanks in advance!
PM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 18:42:13
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 18:42:13