Third Party Tools / xTextureWizard

Author
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 8th Jan 2024 17:17
xTextureWizard: Revolutionizing Texture Creation and Editing

Welcome to xTextureWizard, the ultimate tool for artists and game developers looking to streamline their workflow in texture creation and editing. xTextureWizard is a powerful and user-friendly application designed to transform your texturing process, offering a suite of features to enhance and automate various aspects of texture management.

Key Features:
Multi-Format Support: Seamlessly work with a range of image formats including .dds, .png, and .jpg. xTextureWizard provides the flexibility to handle various types of textures, ensuring compatibility with your existing assets.

Automatic Map Generation: Effortlessly create detailed normal maps, gloss maps, metalness maps, ambient occlusion (AO) maps, and surface maps. xTextureWizard uses advanced algorithms to generate these maps from an albedo texture, significantly reducing manual effort and time.

Basic Image Editing: Perform essential edits directly within the app. Adjust brightness, contrast, hue, and saturation to refine your source textures. This integrated editing feature eliminates the need for external image editing software for basic adjustments.

.FPE File Integration: For game developers working with specific engines or formats, xTextureWizard intelligently updates corresponding .fpe files. If your albedo texture undergoes changes, the app automatically reflects these changes in the associated .fpe file, maintaining consistency across your project.

User-Friendly Interface: Designed with a focus on usability, xTextureWizard boasts an intuitive interface that caters to both beginners and professionals. The straightforward layout and accessible tools ensure a smooth and efficient texturing experience.

Benefits:
Time-Saving: By automating complex tasks like normal map generation and .fpe file updates, xTextureWizard saves valuable time, allowing you to focus on creativity and design.

Quality and Precision: Achieve high-quality, precise texture maps with minimal effort, enhancing the visual appeal of your 3D models and environments.

Streamlined Workflow: xTextureWizard's comprehensive feature set streamlines your texturing workflow, making the process more efficient and enjoyable.

Whether you're a seasoned artist or just starting in 3D modelling and game development, xTextureWizard is the perfect companion to elevate your texturing work. Try xTextureWizard today and experience the future of texture creation and editing!

https://gamecreator.store/product/37041
Welcome to the real world!
Main PC - Windows 10 Pro x64 - Core i7-9700K @4.2GHz - 64GB DDR4 RAM - GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER 8GB - 2TB NVe, 1TB NVe, 2TB Hybrid Data Drive
Test PC - Windows 10 Pro x64 - Core i7-7700K @4.2GHz - 32GB DDR4 RAM - GeForce GTX 1060-6G 6GB - 1TB NVe SSD
Laptop - Helios 300 Predator - i7 7700HQ - 32GB - Nvidia GTX1060 6GB - 525GB M2 - 500 SSD - 17.3" IPS LED Panel - Windows 10 Pro x64
Asset Manager
xRange No Nonsense Tools

Attachments

Login to view attachments
GraPhiX
Forum Support
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 10th Jan 2024 18:07
xTextureWizard - Update V1.0.0.1 10/01/2024

Updated - Various GUI components
Added - Option to resize output textures
I was asked to add resize options to the output textures, i have also fixed some GUI issues
Welcome to the real world!
Main PC - Windows 10 Pro x64 - Core i7-9700K @4.2GHz - 64GB DDR4 RAM - GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER 8GB - 2TB NVe, 1TB NVe, 2TB Hybrid Data Drive
Test PC - Windows 10 Pro x64 - Core i7-7700K @4.2GHz - 32GB DDR4 RAM - GeForce GTX 1060-6G 6GB - 1TB NVe SSD
Laptop - Helios 300 Predator - i7 7700HQ - 32GB - Nvidia GTX1060 6GB - 525GB M2 - 500 SSD - 17.3" IPS LED Panel - Windows 10 Pro x64
Asset Manager
xRange No Nonsense Tools

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-28 15:28:18
Your offset time is: 2024-04-28 15:28:18